Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

Press Secretary doesn’t have a folder on “Woodward tapes”

2 Likes

Wow - 37,000 dead from the flu in a year.

COVID has been here less than a year, and we are nearing 200,000 deaths.

I recall a lot of people on my Facebook feed swearing the flu was worse than COVID.

1 Like

“TrAvEl REStricTion to Gyyyna” = everyone rightly pointed out the stupidity of the travel ban to china as xenophobic while the virus raged elsewhere. We ended up getting it from Europe while the right was busy lol-ing at cucked libz defending chinese people from overt racism.

7 Likes

It is telling that you are finding humor in all of this. Carry on laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

trump should be charged with reckless endangerment at the very least for his covid actions.

If I had a family member that Covid killed I would want to hold Trump personally responsible for contributing to their death

1 Like

What does it say that Trump seems to have wanted them recorded.

That’s funny?

1 Like

200k dead Americans disagree.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1303743780323880960?s=21

I assume Kayleigh. They need to figure out what to say when questioned about the Woodward book.

China caused the virus every country has suffered since then some more than others. And everyone has been wrong. I remember reading countless posts about how the Sweden model was stupid yet now they have the lowest positive test rate in Europe.

What has happened to this once great nation is depressing.

2 Likes

My favorite part about this is that since Trump has the same level of object permanence as a parrot and wants the Times and the Post to love him so badly, he just couldn’t help but tell Woodward what’s really going on because he wants to seem cool to insiders.

Even though Woodward’s books are literally always about tearing apart the sitting administration. Trump even talks about how his four books on Bush made Bush look like a moron while he was doing the same thing.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s a rather easy out to deflect to TDS.

1 Like

Seriously. We are so lost as a nation when there are some© people getting amusement out of fellow Americans being upset over the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives.

1 Like

close your eyes, cover your ears, protect the ego. Trump is never to blame.

1 Like

Sometimes I have a hard time getting my head around how unbelievably clueless Trump is. The only reason people in DC talk to Bob Woodward is that they’re afraid of him. They’re afraid their rivals will talk to him if they don’t.

Infrastructure week ?

1 Like
Mod Note

I would highly suggest you stop the personal attacks and encouraging them.

Knowing that it could have been way different and far fewer people would be sick and dying had the President acted on the information that he had back in February isn’t “virtue signaling”

It is a sad state of affairs that this President still gets support when we all know that as clear as day that he just isn’t fit for the job.

Not ethically, not personally nor morally.

He is not fit.

4 Likes

It is for children.

11,000 fatalities of Covid and no comorbids is a valid metric for comparison with the flu.