Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

Do I agree with your post?

I don’t understand the whine. The system worked.

What system? There has been a consensus by everyone that these powers are within the state’s rights. Now they aren’t? What are people supposed to do when confronted with a biological agent that is high contagious? Nothing?

Obviously there is no consensus.

Not anymore. Clearly. If one party no longer believes in government for any situation, they should just come out for the sovereign citizens that they want out country to be.

A judge ruled. Final arbiters. Surely you aren’t implying a judge had a conflict of interest?

Do you believe he ruled incorrectly? If so, why?

Welcome to the forum. Please ensure you read the rules.

Voting for President Trump is “the ultimate sin”?

Some people say, that’s what I heard.

1 Like

how about people who want the best for america and all americans (who want that too)?

Those people are voting for Biden. :grinning:

lol. umkay

cause of his record

He sure as ■■■■ has not been the Chief Executive presiding over the deaths of 200,000+ Americans from a pandemic that he completely failed to address and handle. History will only judge one man on that front.

2 Likes

we owe him for keeping that count so low, even though democrats criticized him all along.

No…not voting for Biden…is.

200,000+

Plus sign. Hysteria.

while overseeing the lawsuit that would get rid of pre-existing conditions with no backup/replacement plans

2 Likes

What an utterly delusional post. The evidence already has been proven is spades how many lives could have been spared had he acted in accordance with the science and facts and not downplayed the severity of this pandemic.

We owe him? Good grief man. You’ll NEVER see this thinking man here suggesting anyone ever, EVER, owes a politician for anything. But that’s clearly something different about me from others.

2 Likes

There wasn’t enough revenue in it for them.

He might be confused. Trump has been saying he’s “owed” another term (after he’s re-elected, if he wins) at his latest rallies, along with saying if he loses the election, it’s due to being rigged.

1 Like

No he hasn’t. He made a joke about it. Once.