Trump To Visit Pittsburgh After Synagogue Shooting Despite City Leaders'

If he’s going to be vilified either way, why go against the mayor’s request?

Why do you think people who don’t like trump would want him to go? That doesn’t make any sense.

this should be alarm bells ringing if this admin had a competent press shop

He won’t denounce white nationalism because that is part of his base. He will still go, get some photo ops and tweet about it.

Folks are tired of his antics especially since we know this 70+ year old child is not changing not one bit. He should take the hint and get back to his MAGA rally tour where he is wanted.

1 Like

All of a sudden trump wants to include democrats? None were invited on the Russia trip.

“Healing dialogue” from Trump? You are kidding right?

Indeed he has

5 Likes

This can only end one way horriblely Sanders must be losing her mind

Trump’s coming to Pittsburgh and is getting the Mwevans1234 prom experience :smile:

2 handle of Wild Turkey, Stretch hummer and an evening at waffle house?

1 Like

Close!

12 pack of Busch, my parents 1989 Ford LTD station wagon (maroon, with cigarette burns), and crippling loneliness. We don’t have Waffle House around here. We have Eat ‘n’ Park!

The car busted an axle the day after prom.

1 Like

The mayor is saying, as nicely as he can, that the city can’t logistically protect the funerals and support a presidential visit today, so please would you delay? Put aside Trump’s at-the-very-least troubling remarks after Charlottesville, his undeniable support within the ideological community that Bowers is a part of, his unvarying tendency to make any occasion about himself. Ignore the fact that he ran one of his little “LOOK AT ME!” rallies ON THE DAY OF THE MASSACRE, and justified it by lying that the NYSE opened for business the day after 9/11. Can’t he put his ego aside just ONCE, and respect a reasonable request from the public official in charge to not overburden a city that has plenty else to deal with right now?

At long last, Mr. Trump, have you no shame?

5 Likes

Why do you think no one wants him to go?

You think everyone has the same view as you?

THAT makes no sense.

3 Likes

This is it, folks.

Close down the thread.

Turn off the lights when you leave.

3 Likes

Why are you arguing against a straw man?

I’m not, I’m arguing against a partisan that claims only the opinion of those who don’t want him to go matters.

hmmm yup we know nothing about it at all. its a huuuuuuge mystery

It actually makes perfect sense if you know literally anything about Judaism and realize that not only are two funerals today, their families and friends are still sitting shiva.

People know what shiva is, right? They certainly wouldn’t attack people and lay the victim if they knew that, right?

The city of Pittsburgh has limited resources. Why should they be used to placate the President’s ego instead of protecting the funerals of those killed for their belief? Should the families not come first?

Pittsburgh. Also please believe he has absolutely no idea how rude what he’s doing is.

oops, sorry