Trump To Visit Pittsburgh After Synagogue Shooting Despite City Leaders'

I give that argument the same weight as I give the “he is antisemitic because…he’s Trump” argument.

This whole thing is crazy. People in his thread really like “liberals don’t want Trump to speak to the Jewish community” like they aren’t the same people in this city.

I dunno if they think a Conservative congregation means they’re politically conservative or what, but this happened because they were doing a thing for a Jewish organization that assists refugees.

Then we already know where he stands in the minds of Israelis…if they put their political differences aside.

Good question. Maybe the pharmaceutical cocktail they have been on is a common denominator.

The beginning is to accept that each side is over the line.

Hoping to HELP in mid-terms?

That is more crazy talk. These caravans start every year and hurt everyone.

And trump is going to Pittsburgh because…?

Ahhahahahaha!!!

So typical.

Talk about hateful rhetoric…

Oh nos! I said some things that the snowflakes don’t like. How dare someone have a negative opinion of the sitting President. Never in the history of the US has anyone ever said anything negative towards the President. This is a first!

Governors are not judge and jury they dont punish criminals

Trump needs to stick to Bootheel country…am I right lib?

Politicans shouldn’t make tragic events into camapgin stops that goes for R and D

If he wants big crowds to soothe his ego, he needs deep red areas. Going to blue areas won’t help him. Then again, I’m waiting for Trump and Cruz to fill the biggest stadium in Texas. When is that event happening?

That is your opinion.

Or he could do what Obama had done…make it about gun control.

1 Like

Which was equally as stupid.

And he has an excellent chance to even alienate Likud and the local and Israeli Hasidim if he ■■■■■ this up. How confident are you he doesn’t say something tremendously inappropriate?

Holy ■■■■ dude.

Trump is inappropriate. That is different than being an antisemite or any version of a hater of Jews. Any other complaints would just be political… which you said wont happen.

Because either way he will be vilified, he may as well go and put on a unifying facade.

2 Likes

He doesn’t care. Even if he goes he still doesn’t care.