Trump to sign order to interpret Judaism as a nationality

Yes, but I’m an equal part Belgian Lutheran, with the same share of genetic traits from my mother’s side. Why shouldn’t I identify as ethnically Belgian or use the Lutheran religion as my nationality?

Indeed. Just as my mother’s background comes with its own genetic issues.

Aww .

Yes, genetics. How does genetics determine nationality? Ethnicity, maybe, not nationality. I was born in the Bronx and lived my entire life in the USA, but if this goes through, my nationality would change?

1 Like

I get what you are saying. But the confusion is that the OP is about Trump saying Jews are a Nationality, which is wrong on so many levels and would be very low approval with American Jews) and it migrated to are Jews a ethnicity (which is different and many American Jews feel it is and many feel it’s not).

1 Like

I think that’s the point, isn’t it?

1 Like

You can identify as anything you please. Thank you at least understanding what i am trying to assert. If Jews were not an ethnicity they would not have genetic issues to begin with. Religions don’t have genetic issues.

Yeppers hence the smiley face

Forget nationality. That’s stupid. I said arguably nationality because some jews do believe that they come from Israel and Israel only. That’s a separate conversation.

That’s actually my fault. I should havbe just stuck with ethnicity.

Again the EO is dum!

1 Like

But only Ashkenazi Jews share those genetic issues, not all Jews.

Apparently Trump wants to decide for me.

I though America only had one nationality?

Is Trump embracing multiculturalism?

:rofl: