Trump to Iran Prez: Consequences like few have ever suffered

Incorrect. If it weren’t for leftist media undermining Trump, NK would have begun denuclearizing and Iran would keep its big mouth shut.

But now, he may have to make an example of them.

They are volunteering with their stupid threats.

You are really underestimating how bad Iran is. It’s far more than “chanting mean things”/

And no, I don’t want a war. But you make them sound like a cartoonish government who is no threat to anyone. That’s not true.

I never claimed otherwise but Trump issue seem to be their empty threat issued in a speech that only exist to one piss of Americans and rally their supporters.

If you wanna talk about Iran funding terrorism, arm race with Israel, etc we can have a serious talk but neither the OP or Trump care about that.

So the right response is to bully them on Twitter?

Dangerous to their own people mostly, though.

You aren’t going to go to war with them, or vice versa. They won’t even launch a war with Israel, though they’re fine engaging in proxy fighting all over.

The old Trump tweets indicating that Trump thinks invading Iran would be good for poll numbers / election chances is somewhat worrying though I must admit :grin:.

I won’t disagree with that.

I said there no threat to America, Iran is a threat to their neighbors they have no means to wage war with America and they are not suicidal.

The whole ISIS thing has been good for Iran they made lot of friends.

This thread is a nice level of crazy

I agree to some extent, although if Iran gets nukes all bets are off.

They are really lunatic there, far worse than many other countries.

Anyway, what Trump did tonight obviously isn’t the answer either.

It might be if they believe it. Wouldn’t that be preferable to real war? Iran took advantage of Obama’s “live and let live” strategy. They used his bribe money to make war, terrorize and kill.

Trump put them back into the box. But because of the leftist media attacking him 24/7, they are feeling brave.

So if war happens, its the left’s fault. Their stupid undermining of Trump while he is negotiating with NK, China, Russia…is traitorous.

A pox on the left. They are making war more likely every day.

people assume North Korea and Iran are land of the crazies, I don’t want Iran to get a nuke and support policies to stop that.

but they are not going to nuke anyone the whole point of nuke is the threat, look how well it has worked for NK.

It’s always hard to know with the religious extremists whether they believe their own ■■■■■■■■ or not.

Iran getting nukes would be very bad for lots of reasons, but not because they might use them. Same deal with the Norks, it’s the proliferation that raises the risks, both in terms of tensions and incase a 3rd (non-state) party gets their hands on em

Arms race in the ME with an escalating series of proxy wars between Iran and the Saudi’s could get real messy. But that’s basically happening already.

They are evil regimes who murder their own people.

I’m quite sure Iran also sponsors terrorism.

Yeah lots of networking going on there.

All I know is I am very grateful to not be living in Iran, Russia, NK and a lot of other countries.

Iran is trash of a country.
but the only reason they are on the bad guy list is because they are not on our books.
KSA is bigger sponsor of terrorism an treat their citizen equal if not worse but they are our friends Trudeau sell them billion in weapons.

Freedom is a great thing that only a small percent of the world truly have, most of the world is horrible place.

Well there is your answer. Trudeau is a lunatic.

You are right though that some countries will treat horrible regimes differently if it somehow benefits them.

I doubt liberal will loose the next election, but I hope they kick him to the curb.