Trump to impose tariffs on Mexico

And they worship their orange king like he was the Second Coming.

Calm down!

1 Like

I guess I’m just evil and want our counties money to stay in our country.

Right, because nothing says pro-blue collar workers like supporting policies that result in recessions.

The beatings will continue until morale improves…

5 Likes

Tariffs have a well documented history of being very effective…

Lost wages and jobs along with higher prices is trumps way of showing love for the middle class…

DITTO that and it’s about time Mexico feels the pinch of their bad behavior allowing caravans to go through their country like “you know what” through a goose to invade our southern border. :angry:

When all you got is a hammer, everything starts to look like a trade issue.

It’s a daring plan. I wouldn’t have thought of taxing Americans until Mexico bends to our will, but this must be extremely stable genius level stuff.

4 Likes

I’m not the one in a tizzy about Orange Man.

Sure you are.

Not really. Relying on cheap foreign labor is just living on borrowed time. Or more specifically, it’s living on a borrowed standard of living.

It means that slowly over the last decades we have been trading our national industrial complex in exchange for artificially inflating our standard of living with cheap foreign goods.

It seems to work well until the nation realizes that it no longer produces much itself and is dependent on the cheap foreign goods to even keep going.

Like most things government, the people that pay the price are rarely the ones that reaped the benefits.

It’s like a reverse mortgage, but it’s selling your your national industry instead of a house.

Trump tax cuts for the rich.

Trump tax hikes for middle class America.

Making Aristocracy Great Again.

Because libs are just trolling you to say dumb things like this. Haha sucker!

Car parts…food…tacos

It’s been a year since the steel and aluminum tariffs and they’ve been of almost no help to those industries and next to no affect on foreign makers. Your emotional attachment to tariffs mean squat in the world of economics.

You see the story that the tax cuts had zero positive affect on our economy…the study comes from our own government

I guess we will see if it gets Mexico’s attention. :+1:

You said about steel and aluminum tariffs too. You batting average isn’t that great.

Oh wow, I hadn’t. Reading the report now, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

1 Like