Trump ties with Obama as most admired man

Who was ranked number 1 in the list for women?

The woman who wanted healthier lunches for schools and grew magnificent White House gardens.

:arrow_heading_down:

That seems a very long name. Is she known by a more familiar name?

She beat out the woman who advocates no bullying but whose husband is one of the biggest bullies out there.

Go figure. :rofl:

So Trump and Obama have something else in common now. Cool.

2 Likes

Speaking as a dad, I canā€™t say I would be proud if my son turned out like Trump.

Anybody feel differently?

Welp, the scum doesnā€™t fall far from the tree.

I would be proud of my son, if I had one, if he was completely different from President Trump. I would not raise my child to be an arrogant braggart that lied, boasted of assaulting women, and hid low self-esteem issues behind a wall of twitter snark.

4 Likes

The NY RE tycoon and celebrity came to DC with no allies and he somehow has become the bully.

So much of a bully that the intelligence agencies and the career DC employees have had to make up accusations to attempt to distract him from doing what he campaigned on.

Some bully who is orangeā€¦obeseā€¦has bone spursā€¦and still gets his wayā€¦Waitā€¦he has to fight through the courts for every policy directive he makes.

Some bullyā€¦Loudmouth? I would call Trump a loudmouth.

Bully? Not really an intimidating character.

Obama was more of a bully with his pen and ideals.

:salt:

When one tweets derogatory things about a person, itā€™s bullying.

But bullying is cool now.

Whatā€™s your thinking on why?

President Obama will be a beloved historical figure 100 years after leaving office.

No it would not.

How about posting derogatory things about a person? Or does it have to be a tweet?

1 Like

I admire my own father most. I donā€™t look to public figures who lie for the purpose of staying in power for admiration.

2 Likes

Good post. Welcome to the site.

Dwight Eisenhower is the only other former president who received double-digit mentions at any point after leaving office.

I would be horrified if one my kids was anything like Trump.

Thank you. Happy new year.

1 Like

Fat Donald tweets?

That is hilarious and sad for anyone that calls that bully material.