Trump ties with Obama as most admired man

Any day now.

Patience still letting the public absorb the facts about the Horowits report.

I think that this poll mostly makes sense.

President Obama was instrumental in getting our country out of the great recession.

President Trump is likely getting us a better trade deal with Canada and Mexico. NAFTA wasnā€™t really that great of a trade deal.

1 Like

It has no meaning whatsoever. Of the top 10 men how many were not citizens of the USA?

Was she ranked number 1 in the poll for women

Or year maybe? It is 2020 already.

Incumbent presidents win the vast majority of the time.

How anyone could ā€œadmireā€ such a completely obvious turd is beyond me. But Iā€™m sure the poll is as accurate as it ever was.

Youā€™re gonna get stuck that way.

1 Like

Arguably in many ways heā€™s a much better man than Trump.

Still a horrible president.

Even if Roe were overturned which is highly unlikely because the court now hates being seen as political, abortion will always remain legal in the US.

All we can hope for is to reduce it to being a true therapeutic procedure used only when medically necessary.

Most generally presidents become more popular after leaving office, no surprise.

Wanna bet that Trump doesnā€™t?

Only a fool bets on things they canā€™t control.

You donā€™t understand bettingā€¦:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

If you could control the outcome, that would kind of defeat the purpose of betting, wouldnā€™t it?

Yes I understand betting and how foolish it is to bet on things you canā€™t control.

You said most presidents get more popular after they leave officeā€¦ so at worse you are saying that you have a 50.1% chance of being correct. Those are good odds, why would you take them if it was truly ā€œmostā€.

Because Iā€™m far past the age of juvenile games and donā€™t bet on things I canā€™t control.

It would also be completely illegal,

Iā€™m shocked that the PRESIDENT is so admired.

Keep punching at the spin.

Even sweet and current Greta finished lower.

:arrow_heading_down: