Trump Threatens to Sue CNN Over Bias in Reporting

He’s made a lot of lawsuit threats that have been nothing but bluster. Regardless of the fact this is a nuisance suit, I’d be surprised if he goes through it. It’s just another show by the circus clown.

I agree with Doug. This is nothing but the continual “Welcome my friends to the show that never ends” circus that has been the Trump admin. since day one. He has no legitimate legal grounds to sue CNN.

ha so true.

it’s a way they craft a narrative that fits their argument

what was illegal?

prove to everyone you have no answer by not answering

as usual

I disagree that the Mueller Report completely absolved the president. It did not. Bill Barr may have given the country that impression and the conclusion of the report soft-pedaled what happened but he wasn’t absolved by any stretch. The findings show a lot of things that showed the Trump campaign was incredibly crooked, just like his presidency has been.

no it didn’t

you can quit pretending it says something it doesnt

(cnn is already doing that for you)

1 Like

So you think Trumps potential lawsuit is bogus because CNN can broadcast whatever bias they want.

Glad you agree with Americans who appreciate 1st amendment.

“here’s what you are saying even though your words have nothing contextually to do with that”

you didnt ask a legitimate question so stop expecting an “answer”

Can’t speak for everyone but when I say it, it’s because I’m trying to get them to clarify what they’ve said because it’s ambiguous, or just plain unclear.

Just red meat for the jackals.

Too bad it won’t ever materialize

well good luck ma’ friend. because they don’t like the glaring light of truth shined in their little beady red leftist eyes

there is no quashing if the first amendment

for the love of Gaia, please see what is really what

Lying comes as naturally to Donald as breathing. I can’t imagine being under oath would have any power to render him truthful.

I donno, historically, Deposition Donny seems to be a whole different character from Donald Trump.

Lets get you on record.

Will he go through with it? Yes or no.
Do you support it? Yes or no.

ah ok… finally a straightforward question about it

um, i dunno. he might. i doubt it. it’s not worth the fight in my opinion. but i can certainly see why he did this. any amount of attention drawn to how non-journalistic and grossly opinionated and biased org they are is warranted. this has been my opinion since the mid 1980’s when this was clear. and in that generation there were still some people who actually revered “news.”

i dont support this really as i see it as futile. the knee jerk leftist media mob will demagogue it to death as they do every aspect of American life.

@NuffSaid Just to clarify: are you referring to Donald Trump as "The Chosen One’ or is it your selection in today’s Caulfield Cup over 2,400 metres?

yes? go ahead…