Trump Threatens to Sue CNN Over Bias in Reporting

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/466473-trump-campaign-threatens-to-sue-cnn-citing-project-veritas-videos

President Trump’s legal team sent a letter to CNN, threatening to sue because of overt bias and negative reporting of the President.

I, for one, am all for 1st Amendment. People wanna be high-profile, then they need to accept that there will be negative press about them. It doesn’t matter the percentage of good press versus bad press.

Thoughts?

1 Like

That letter is pathetic LOL.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I really, really hope they try.

I hope fat donald goes through with it. The discovery phase would be epic.

1 Like

Because they are not news. They are a org devoted to taking out a president. Just like their employee says. It’s on tape.

1 Like

This wouldn’t last 30 seconds in front of a real judge.

Unfortunately McConnel has spent the past 3 years trying to install a bunch of fake judges, so we’ll see.

Bahahaha what a bunch of snowflakes imagine Obama suing FOX

4 Likes

Please point to all of the “fake news” and lies they are promoting to take out a POTUS.

Please provide your sources as well.

What can an organization do to take a President out? They have as much leverage as Fox News or National Enquirer or Guitar World.

2 Likes

You must have missed the last three years of fake news about russian collusion and didn’t watch any of the veritas vids…

1 Like

Crybaby in Chief.
Donnie always makes me laugh.

1 Like

I wonder if Trump realizes what it would mean if Hell were to freeze over and this lawsuit could succeed.

1 Like

This thread will shine a spotlight on those who care about the Constitution and those who are pretenders.

1 Like

Project Veritas? Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

people see now how pathetic and leftist CNN is and how the last thing they care about is truth.

same for their demented little stepsister msnbc

1 Like

Please, please, please, please, please file the lawsuit…

1 Like

So, can I put you down for being FOR 1st amendment or AGAINST 1st amendment?

If libz is fer it, he’s agin it.

1 Like

The letter itself, even without a lawsuit, is problematic.

All CNN’s lawyers would need to do is show Project Veritas’ history