Trump Tells Lies

He really hasn’t.

Trump’s true talent is making people believe he’s doing something. He’s far better at it than actually doing things.

1 Like

There’s no “substance” in the sanctions against NK?

Times change and the economies of these other countries have all strengthened them to be partners that carry a larger, more fair portion of the military burden. It needed to be addressed and Trump is doing it.

You’ve heard of little white lies? Say hello to tiny orange fibs.

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

Orangies? No. Take out the “a” and the “n,” and you’ve got orgies.

Shivers

Blips? Maybe. But add an “m,” and you’ve got blimps, and that’s disrespectful.

I’ll just join the club and call them all the truth–subjective realities being different and such.

In my reality, 2 plus 2 equals three scoops of rocky road, and two minus two is the empty bowl after I’m finished.

I think I just talked myself into two plus two till two minus two.

As you can see, my reality is superior to your four and zero.

1 Like

soros on creating reality, he went from markets to politics, if people think he is a liar then he becomes one, subjective truth.

I like Trumps policies and he seems to have truthfully tried to implement them. However, as far as a specific statement of his, I would believe it only with corroboration.

I’ve read that already. And your single-sentence summary is exactly what he was saying.

I’m amazed that you were able to boil down all of the complex thoughts in that article into 413 words.

Now, you might count yourself and say that you wrote 23 words, but we’re in different realities.

In your reality, I’m wrong. In my reality, you’re wrong.

I’m glad we got rid of facts in the purge.

1 Like

nope, u r right, you said u could be trusted. I was just saying what people that cannot be trusted say.

he could be better spoken.

This is all the thread needed, nowhere to go from there.

When people lie they get called out, usually. Obama got the lie of the year for Obamacare, it’s just that trump’s goal is to lie so often it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I was actually thinking the media has been lying with impunity except for the fake news narrative.

so who lies more?

No, he hasn’t.

I don’t understand all of the strawmen, slippery slope arguments, non sequiturs, and deflections.

A logic class is fantastic at lessening those bad habits.

what are you referencing

Does it matter any more? Lying is an acceptable sin. It’s permissible and not to be challenged especially around these parts. Any time folks are not allowed to challenge liars and tell them that they are lying, then we have a problem. 45 set the bar for all of us to follow. smh

Yeshua wept…

Ha, ha, ha…yeah…I know. Have a great day and enjoy tomorrow.

haha I can almost hear the UN laughing. I’m afraid this ridiculous line only works at trump rallies.

You know there’s a thingy in the back of your red hat that you can loosen, allows more blood flow to the brain.

1 Like

Nahhhhhhhh…that’s me. :sunglasses:

People accept and defend his lies because they don’t like the people who point out the lies to them. And so, even though they know he is lying, they construe reasons not to care because they can’t stand the thought of someone they don’t like being right.

You see it all the time here.

2 Likes