Trump Tells Lies

which president?

anybody else lie than politicians.

such as? who?

careful, you are saying he is a very truthful liar,

what if he said it was all about a horrible video?

are you saying that Trump organized the caravan?

did he lie about Russian Collusion?

everybody else did so much better with N korea.

who else do you call a liar, your side that is.

Bamā€¦and there ya go. That was important but Obama lied about it. Why would that be? He didnā€™t want anyone to know the truth that he supplied the weapons used to over throw Gaddafi and the mob he helped create, turned on Ambassador Stevens.

Yes, really. I have said that all politicians lie. Obama lied. Hillary lied. Bill lied. Pence lied. Ryan lied. Fox News lied.

So just now we said other people lie than Trump.

Itā€™s not for me to tell you who to trust and not trust, thatā€™s for you to decide. I would say trust yourself more than anyone else, and learn to read/absorb media with discrimination - understand how facts are presented by a particular media, for example, and who promotes and funds it. It doesnā€™t eliminate bias, it just keeps you aware of it. We never could absorb information passively without risk, but itā€™s especially dangerous to do so these days.

Iā€™ll assume thatā€™s an unsatisfying answer and get specific with regards to say, the media. Let me first add the disclaimer for anyone ready to pounce that no media source is without bias. Again, for emphasis - there is no such thing as unbiased media.

Now that thatā€™s out of the way? Personally I tend to listen to more foreign media like the BBC and Der Spiegel because their particular bias isnā€™t influenced by American political partisanship to the same degree as Fox or MSNBC. The American media I trust more than Fox and MSNBC tends to be organizations like NPR and the Wall Street Journal, but thatā€™s just me.

2 Likes

to me it is just puzzling the vitriol about Trump lies, how quickly they forget, they all lie

Those are not powerful statements and they certainly arenā€™t results.

Yes, they all lie as much as Trump. Iā€™m puzzled too. It is a fact that all of them lie even more than Trump.

Why is everyone picking on Trump, who lies the least?

Noā€¦we canā€™t agree on that because itā€™s not true.

Itā€™s not that he lies the least, itā€™s that he lies about inconsequential things which doesnā€™t matter as all the issues I wanted addressed are being addressed and therefore Trump is cool.

Wrong on NK. All style no substance.

Wrong on NATO. How do you think the target spends were agreed to? By previous Presidents directly addressing NATO about spending.

On the caravansā€¦he saud they were made up of mostly gangs and thugs and included Middle Eastern terrorists. Zero evidence of any of that.

Lies, Smyrna.

We are decades into both problems and Trump has done more in the last two years to correct them than ANY previous administration.

Exactly, like when he says he isnā€™t hungry and then proceeds to pound three Big Macs and then guzzle two diet Cokes. None of his lies have hurt anyone.

There should be a new word for Trumpā€™s insignificant lies, but I canā€™t think what that word should be.

ā€¦and the mic is yours.

well we have to ask you if anybody lies about Trump because we trust you.

but then facts are to be interpreted so nobody lies, they just have different subjective truths