Trump supporter's bunker mentality

He’s the one who’s changed his behavior, not me.

Associated Press (AP) has its own staff.

1 Like

You forgot the wide use of voter suppression.

That is exactly right.

1 Like

Yeah yeah yeah…always a victim.

That’s what we always hear from cons. A few examples.

Walmart cracks down on guns - #5 by conan

1 Like

How can Republicans be in power and be the victims at the same time? It defies logic.

2 Likes

They ditched logic a long time ago, its about victimhood fueled by anger.

The core of the Republican party and so called conservatives has become more fringe. What we are witnessing right now is their version of “we arent taking it anymore” it’s not a great look…

The advent of the internet and alternative media has allowed them to form narratives around what they feel should be.

1 Like

Yeah like liberal fantasies of clinton winning on election night.

Oh sorry brah, kind of rained on your parade

2 Likes

Oh please. The federal government is riddled with far-left partisans who, apparently, don’t believe in a democratic system of governance.

1 Like

There is nothing undemocratic about what is happening right now. Impeachment hasn’t even happened. And if it does, it’s expressly authorized by the constitution. It will run its constitutional course. There will be a trial in the Senate. He will most likely be acquitted (but nothing is guaranteed at this point, in my opinion.) What is undemocratic about that?

And, no, the government isn’t riddled with far-left partisans. It is riddled with competent and sane people.

1 Like

This thread should have been titled…anti-Trumper’s bummer mentality…or…TDS? :sunglasses:

Trump is so perfect, and good looking, and in shape, and always right.

I disagree once again. :sunglasses:

Thank your friends Wikileaks and the Russians. Or are you still peddling the fantasy there was no interference?

Using his face as an example is no proof of anything.

That drip, drip, drip…is only now…after 3 years of waiting for the truth to be unveiled…beginning to come to light. In time, I’m either going to look like a fool…or a stable genius? I’ll let you decide for yourself. :sunglasses:

Who writes AP articles?

Who did that?