Trump: Suggests that "rogue killers" could have been involved in the Khashoggi disappearance

There’s only one reason he says that crap, because he knows exactly who will believe it.

1 Like

And they buy it every time.

1 Like

How do you know this? Got a link? Some kind of proof?

Sorry, I’m a bit slow this morning, should’ve known better. :joy:

2 Likes

Turkish authorities have an audio recording which indicates that missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, a Turkish official and a security source said on Monday.

Well it’s a darn good thing Trump has divested all his properties with Russian and Saudi Arabian funding and has been so up front about his financials. Otherwise, we couldn’t be sure as he moves along with their propaganda.

1 Like

This happened re: russian interference in our election and trump still publicly doubts it. Why would this incident be any different?

1 Like

It’s amazing.

I understand that a regime like Saudi Arabia would run with an absurd story like this; that they got the US President to do their PR work on it, however, is pretty embarrassing.

5 Likes

Kind of like Mark Rich…

Saw Maher talking about how we interfere with elections …for over 100 years, now! It’s just made no difference.

Unbelievable.

The draft dodger-in-chief won’t do anything that could potentially cost his business money.

2 Likes

Sure and just like the Russian situation he’s going to trust the word of an autocratic dictator instead of them

Again, you confuse public consumption with what is taking place behind the scenes - which you can’t possibly know anything about.

well, they are dealing with a rookie who only cares about himself. really easy play on their part.

yep…

Who cares about a non-american journalist? I don’t care what happens, it doesn’t affect my day a bit.

Looks like the Saudi’s might be preparing for a mea culpa.

:frowning:

Wow. _____________

1 Like

Yeah I’d be stunned if they actually did this, but the stakes are waaaaay higher than I expected already.