Trump Slaps Ugly Unfunny Bill Maher

Lol Donnie’s tweets show him to be thin-skinned and a liar. His fawning acolytes clap bravely. :rofl:

2 Likes

Flipping through channels.

maher’s stupid. it is easy to catch something by accident on tv. god maher is so not funny

The current President spent years claiming that he wasn’t born in this country.

So yeah… he did.

1 Like

punching back is not thin skinned

I don’t think when flipper strikes flipper, it qualifies as clapping

3 Likes

you’ve never caught something walking by, or surfing through? lol. no never unheard of now

While … as his tweet says… working most of the time… including evenings.

2 Likes

All of this points to fat donald’s fast mental deterioration. At this rate, he’ll be drooling in a wheel chair long before the election in 2020.

1 Like

never worked with tv on in background?

impossible to imagine now i understand.

That’s not what this is. He knows he was caught in lies so he starts crying. Like a baby. Lol

1 Like

how so ?

Wait really? You think that if a response is elicited, the fact that there is a response is what makes a person not thin skinned?

We need to talk.

3 Likes

By the number of complaints he seem to have i have a hard time believing he mistakenly walked passed a tv

1 Like

I dont normally accidentally turn on the tv.

1 Like

it’s ok if you believe maher vs trump. maher depends on that.

I can’t stop laughing that Dumpster is crying and lying on Twitter because of what a comedian said. Lol

2 Likes

Do you normally get the whole plot of 30 mins show when flicking through the channels

2 Likes

Cannot explain it better than this. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/jtmontgomery8/status/1160316705769308160?s=21

7 Likes

Well as we know, the President accidentally left the channel on HBO as he was going over his very important papers about trade policy or something, and then in the evening… after digesting intelligence reports and policy white papers he just happens to hear Bill Maher saying bad things about him.

The President must have been crushed.

And I am 100% sure it went down that way