Trump should pardon Manafort: Its fruit from a poisoned tree

Got some links for that? On the other hand, Fox retracted that fake news story about Eagles football players kneeling during the anthem, which they never did. Just want to keep you up to speed, my friend.

So… do you subscribe to every Russian/right wing propaganda site out on the net or do you write the material for them?

You know, you’ll have to grab the guns and then worry about due process, before you can declare Trump supreme leader.

Proving once again, in the land of the witless, the halfwit is king.

Well Trump is the king to his witless supporters. I will grant you that.

It’s good to be self aware.

When promoted from kindergarten he became so excited he cut himself shaving.

I meant REPUTABLE links. The first link in that list wasn’t even available. The second list was attributed to some weird thing called TMPTV. If you have a REPUTABLE source such as the NYT or WashPost, I’ll look. But don’t give me propaganda links.

He wasn’t excited, he was upset.

1 Like

The whole investigation was predicated on an Intel Op, not a criminal case and unless the evidence was obtained unlawfully there is no “fruit of the poisonous tree”. You’re just repeating empty rhetoric you don’t even understand.

2 Likes

That was hilarious, thanks.

Donald’s got them right in his wee palm…just waiting for “the right time.”

Manafort was being investigated by the FBI before Mueller ever touched the case. If Mueller went beyond the scope of his authority in investigating Manafort, the correcting procedure would be to hand the case back to the section of the FBI that was investigating him to begin with.
As long as a judge blessed any warrants or subpoenas, and there was a basis for requesting them, he doesn’t get a home free.

You should invest in Scott Adam’s book “Win Bigly: Persuasion in a world where facts don’t matter”, its an eye opener.

But here is something not in his book. Schema. We both have different “maps” of patterns we gleaned from our reality. Our brains are constantly matching what we see to patters in our mind. For example, you automatically notice people you know in a crowd. But to do that, your brain unconsciously looked at everyone in the crowed and compared it to people you know, and then when it found a match it alerted your conscious mind.

Same will looking at Trump. You see a dumb loudmouth oaf. He matches those patterns in your mind.

I see a successful businessman Master persuader so intelligent he knows speaking in simple words gives everyone the “pattern” he is dumb. That gives him great advantage over everyone he does business with.

I see a man who knows Media, how to exploit it gleaned from years in the show business.

So I look at “the dumb things he says” and with inferential logic I can often see the reason for the action.

You, seeing only an oaf, have it confirmed to you he is dumb.

But if you step away from the theater, and look at his accomplishments, its clear he can’t be dumb.

Correction. Trump needs to pardon Paul Manafort.

You’re so right on this it makes up for the next 20 times you’re so wrong.

I see a master manipulator fooling oafs and gullible, angry religious types conditioned by years and years of repetitive talk radio nonsense.

You’re the pattern.

1 Like

Economy is roaring back. That’s fact, not manipulation.

I’m trying to see things from your point of view, but just can’t get my head that far up my ass.

It isn’t exactly roaring but it is steaming along nicely and considerably better than during the previous administration.

from what I’ve read, your head is a perfect fit in that part of your anatomy.

We know there is a diffeRence.