Trump should have used his 2020 slogan in 2016

How sad for Trump and his victims followers that it’s necessary to compare him to the worst president ever in order to look like a success.

1 Like

I pointed that out in the OP. Michelle Obama made that statement, and Trump made the slogan about making America great again - implying it wasn’t a great country.

Both were very insulting to this nation in my opinion - and not something I would want to hear from someone associated with the White House.

I can see complaining about either statement. Letting either affect your voting decision? No.

Yep we never had thread after thread about Obama for 8 years…

The use of TDS is just as ■■■■■■■ stupid as when liberals used it in its ODS form.

On to the thread topic, it’s my view that it’s difficult to criticize a campaign slogan of someone who actually won. I get the OP’s point, but really, why should he have used anything else when it could be argued that it helped him win?

So you believe America is a great nation under trump?? Good for you.

Why all the hysterics for the past two+ years??

America is a a great nation despite Donald. America deserves better than Donald representing/leading her.

But Hillary! But Obama!

2 Likes

So someone reply to you like that makes me wonder if they even understand what American stands for, they obviously don’t or they would never supported Trump who called PoWs losers because they are captured. As a Gulf War vet I found that statement so sad and thought for sure that so called GoP would of rejected a dam NYC elite playboy like Trump who dodge the draft. It is why I have zero respect for any person who supports Trump. Even if Christ came back to earth to make world into a Eden I would say he is a jerk if ever made that statement.

Maybe you can hire some lame-ass brit with a rat-tail to dig up some dirt on trump.

I believe America is a great enough nation to survive the disaster that is Donald Trump. That’s how much faith I have in America.

1 Like

So many dimocrats have been making the argument that America “never was great”. They must hate having you on their side.

Too funny that the meme of the day appears to be switching sides.

America is great under trump though. I hear you loud and clear.

That’s part of the irony - I don’t have a side. I’m a conservative independent. Conservatives don’t have a home to go to in the current party system. There is the democratic party which is more liberal and the republican party that is … well, whatever Trump is in the mood for that particular day, but mostly populism. That leaves me, as a conservative, in independent territory.

1 Like

Call yourself whatever you like, but you’ve clearly been on the side of the election sore-losers who want to undo a legitimate election for the past two years now.

Check your avatar.

Donald exposes himself just fine without help. That’s not the problem.

Ah - the conspiracy theories again. No one is trying to undo an election. Worst case scenario for Trump is impeachment, which I don’t believe will happen. In that case, the presidency goes to Pence - the duly elected Vice President.

No conspiracy theory necessary. One of the lead “investigators” talked about stopping trump, having an insurance plan, and testified under oath in an open session of Congress that he hoped trump would resign over the whole ordeal.

The former head of the fbi testified under oath in an open session of Congress that he leaked classified material to a newspaper in the hopes of getting a special counsel appointed.

All of that is public record. No conspiracies here.

White privilege?

How exactly did Obama weaken the military, and how exactly has it been made strong again?

And as for demonizing law enforcement, they’ve been doing that all on their own over the years.