Trump should have used his 2020 slogan in 2016

So any criticism of trump=TDS. Got it.

Some of us see a problem with constantly lying, treating vulnerable people horribly, and being ignorant of basic facts/reality.

Many on the right clearly don’t. That is something they will have to reckon with eventually. It may not be immediately, but the next generation is growing into power and they have had about enough of modern conservatism.

With a 90% approval rate among Republicans

3 Likes

Well Obama obviously did because his slogan was Hope & Change so what exactly did did he want to “change”! On one side of his mouth he would say we live the greatest country and on the other side of his mouth it’s lets “change” it. Talk about a confusing & dumb slogan! :roll_eyes:

If America was so great why did Obama say “Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America” if America was great?

We should always strive to change in ways that make this a better country for more of it’s people. Again, that is fundamentally different than Trump claiming only he could fix America’s problems and being arrogant enough to state that the America which wasn’t great before him suddenly is.

Right…spin it baby.

For the first time I’m proud of America. Obama wife.

This thread is about Trump and his 2020 slogan.

There was literally 50 threads on the old board about Obama and his 2008 slogan.

If you believe Trump’s slogan of “Make America Great Again”, in your opinion, when was America not great?

Those who suffer trumpism do tend to have TDS tourettes

1 Like

Some of you see phantoms. Because … TRUMP!!!

Some of us see a man behaving like a monster in the White House while tens of millions of Republican lemmings either ignore or nod along happily.

Right. That’s the same thing I said, but from the lib side of the coin.

This isn’t a two sides of the same coin issue. This is lying and truth. Propaganda vs fact. Cruelty vs decency. Regression vs progress.

I realize that making every issue one in which both sides are always equally at fault is convenient for the lazy and those who pretend to be these moderate, civil voices, but we all know better whether we choose to admit it or not.

Sure it is. I said some of you see phantoms. Because … TRUMP!!!

And you said you see a man behaving like a monster.

The fact that you are willing to delude yourself into believing the constant lying and monstrous behavior is normal doesn’t mean your view of things is equivalent to someone willing to open their eyes and see the truth.

And I liked the virtual Greek temple where he blessed the country with his anointment.

I am sure he is glad to know you liked the decorations at one of his speeches. Now what does that have to do with anything I said?

For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country

Be honest, you can’t quit us.

Great. Michelle Obama made a comment expressing her feelings. Most of us would probably disagree with them or state they aren’t representative of how we feel.