Trump shift 600 million from fighting terrorism to build his wall

Only in your obfuscating mind.

:roll_eyes:

et tu brute. we need a 50 wall on our southern border from Callie to texas. LOL.

what a foolish waste of Taxpayer money.

a golden monument to our esteemed president.

Allan

There you go again, exaggerating and misrepresenting your opponent’s position, and then mocking your own exaggeration and misrepresentations. Do you ever get tired of resorting to that old and tired stupid debating trick?

JWK

Let’s not forget Joe Biden is the mob’s shakedown candidate, and does not support individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee for the privilege to work in America.

You wall supporters are the ones clamoring for the wall to cover the empty desert not I.

Allan

They should have just told him the wall was built and send him fake pictures. He’d never know. And he would think he won and that would be the end of it.

He doesn’t really care about a wall. Winning is his only goal.

There you go again with another misrepresentation.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Democrat leaders claim to be advocates for hard working people. If that is so, why do they not promote an end to the unconstitutional “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943, which began federal confiscation of the bread which working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

So I ask you what strategic locations on the Southern border dont have a barrier?

simple question since you say I am misrepresenting your position.

Allan

Hey, if you can find and convince enough stupid Americans that there are terrorist coming across the Southern border, when there are none, then it makes Trump’s job of building a monument to himself easier.

Add in Americans who don’t want any more hispanics in the country and you’ve got yourself a winning team.