Trump says US must get 'tougher on street crime' in response to Philadelphia

The same groupies at every event, I hope they get extra votes :+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Fake polls! Look at ALL that support.

You wish your team had such ardent supporters. Good luck with that!

How?

10hows

Just don’t drink the kool-aid.

Don’t worry, Dems will get a groundswell of supporters from somewhere.

I suspect very few would agree with that very dubious claim.

I have no doubt when it is all said and done that’s what you will be grasping at.

You need to argue with Cynic, he’s got the photos.

I’m thoroughly entertained by the left’s lack of excitement, and the need to downplay, even scoff at the enthusiastic Trump supporters.

No I am sure that I addressed my post to the appropriate person.

Until our president says that we need to get tougher on the crimes that he actually commits, like tax evasion, then I don’t think he has any room to talk about anybody else breaking laws.

He’s a co-conspirator right now for God’s Sake.

Until he gets them to all move to a remote settlement in Guyana, he is nothing special at the game he is trying to play.

Keep wishing. Lol. Still nothing good about the dems.

Audience full narcolepsy’s.

Broadbush cons and its a one way ticket to a time out but broadbush liberals and crickets.

3 Likes

Come on man!

Pocahontas and AOC mud wrestling would fill the Superdome.

AOC changes the equation.

Too bad some lucky fellow made so much love to her that her IQ fell below the Dan Quayle line.

:ticket:

Sigh.

When are people going to realize that big government social engineering only creates more problems?

1 Like

There are some on here that want to use chemical agents to incapacitate the entire population and seize their firearms.