Trump says Jewish-Americans who vote Democrat show "great disloyalty"

that clip is soooo going to be played in 2020 politcal adds though

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh to be in the GOP right now. Complain about The Squad and then see Trump has a membership. Luckily they never cared, like Comey was fired because he was too mean to Hillary complaining about Omar was just a political play for attention.

He called Tlaib ā€œviolentā€ today after he laughed and cheered on Gianforte bodyslamming a reporter.

Even if the way he draws attention to them is controversial it still draws attention to them.
And to the extent that Democrats defend them, all the better.

it would be like drawing attention to Roy Moore, as you mentioned, by having Anthony Weiner text more underage girls. See, heā€™s bringing up the issue!

1 Like

Im not sure why you think Trump going full anti semtic (Yes -Calling Jews disloyal is very anti semtic) draws attention to any one OTHER then him.

Its not likely that many people who donā€™t already hate Trump will find that statement to be anti Semitic.
Of course, you are free to do so.

No it isnā€™t.

Because antisemitism was never the problem and they arenā€™t chanting send her back because of her views on dual loyalty.

He isnā€™t calling all Jews disloyal to Israel. Thatā€™s the difference.
Obviously he is talking about what he perceives as loyalty to Israel.

I think you are close. But not quite.
I dont think people that SUPPORT Trump will find it anti Semitic. Just like they didnā€™t think ā€œGo back to where they are fromā€ was racist.

But there is a group - however small - that dont really like Trump but put up with him because they like most of his policies.
Those people did find ā€œSend them backā€ to be racist. And they will find calling Jews ā€œDisloyalā€ to be anti Semitic.

Will it be enough? That is the question.

I fall in that group. Neither is racist.

didnt say they were, or did

didnt say they did

but if heā€™s so ā€œanti-semiticā€ as the desperate new narrative will be, is that reflected in israelā€™s attitude toward him?

Iā€™d say this wasnā€™t thought out very well.

Heā€™s still alive?

1 Like

Israeliā€™s donā€™t have an attitude about Trump. Netanyahu may have.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not my narrative. In my opinion, fat donald basically called a majority of Jewish Americans as idiots and disloyal to their country.

What is the other word that describes US citizens that are disloyal to their country? :thinking:

1 Like

i asked you a simple question (which you ignored) and i got attitude and f bombs