Trump says he is opposed to White House aides testifying to Congress, deepening power struggle with Hill

The more Trump tries to block Democrats from getting more information, the more he’s basically going to force them to impeach to gain access to the documents.

I suppose you can say that’s a smart move if you think impeachment will hurt the dems, but that’s only if he’s squeaky clean. If he’s as dirty as we all expect, once more and more of the truth comes out, it will bury him.

4 Likes

Hopey! Changey?

Cousin Bob. Good dude.

What won’t they do that they’re asking the GOP to do?

You prefer despair and stagnation?

I’m not following??? He says he is opposed. I’m also opposed. So what.

Where legally possible Trump will likely push back. Otherwise what will be will be.

Regardless of what happens, I strongly believe DEMs begin impeachment hearings in 2020. Mark my words.

Well, that certainly is unprecedented…

That’s because you deeply desire to live under a banana republic strong-arm dictatorship … as long as it’s your guy sitting on the golden throne.

Is that why libs been governing as strong arm dictator in a banana republic for 8 years under Obama administration…and then tried to pass it of to another oligarch whom we call the Clinton’s?

Please step lecturing to us when we all know damn well lib don’t practice what they preach.

Of course he does not want them to testify. They may be too moral to go there and lie. This is the real fear.

And of course there is two ways this thread plays out. Some will say that Congress has no right to request the presence of these people for the purpose of giving testimony. And then there will be those who will say that Congress has every right and that Trump is wrong for telling former staffers not to cooperate, and to be held in contempt of congress.

Me. I could care less what you all argue about. It has become clear that half of this country is ■■■■■■ and so is the other half…according to each other. So argue with each other til the cows come home. I have turned over a new leaf. I am done arguing with anyone about Trump and about what I believe vs what they believe. I am simply from now on going to state what I think and then move on. YOu all can argue away with each other. That is all this nation is about anymore. Thanks to Trump…thanks to the politicians in Washington.

We are all worse off because of the politics of the last 12 years. From now on it is just my opinion agree or disagree like or don’t like. I just don’t care.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain to me what a Repug is and how is a Repug different from a republican…give me examples of Repugs vs Republicans? Anyone?

Repugs hides behind Conservatives/limited government for authority or to pushes/promote goverment to fund their business/special interest with oligarchs blessing.

Libs push for authoritarian goverment ruled by oligarchs to impose their views of social contract.

A long as repugs accept libs rules and pushes their agenda then they are feed those goverment contracts.

Executive privilege has already been waived in the current situation.

Take Mitt Romney for example…he’s still bowing down to ruling Oligarchs. For some reason he feels he must still kiss their ■■■■■■■ asses.

What we are seeing potentially, is the complete and unabashed ■■■■■■■ over of our system. The swamp has just gotten nastier, deeper and more full of green slime. IF anyone thinks it has been cleaned up in the slightest. They are not thinking clearly. The only ones who can truly clean up the swamp is the electorate. If we do not vote to make changes, no one else has the ability to clean it up.

1 Like

So Trump is hiding behind limited government conservatives, as that is how he got elected right? And he promotes government funding businesses like his own as we know that Trump companies benefit greatly each time he goes to one of his own resorts right?

So Trump is a Repug…or not?

And thus I give you Donald Trump…whom you despise.

Don’t you?

I see I’m wasting my time…

That’s ok…me too.