Trump says he is opposed to White House aides testifying to Congress, deepening power struggle with Hill

Maybe in future you shouldn’t ask question that you have no intention of listening.

Maybe in the future the response should be more coherent. I did not quite get what Repugs are from your explanation. It sounded to me that Trump is a Repug. Is that not what you were saying?

I am just trying to figure out what the hell a repug is.

He uses all sorts of political names he simply made up, and somehow expects others to understand; maybe we need to start a special dictionary?

2 Likes

Maybe everything isn’t about Trump. Until you can accept that then maybe we can talk…but until then it’s waste of my time.

slang for republican.
right wing political follower who’s lack of critical thought is repugnant
repug politics are based in lies
1 more definition
what the insane lefties use as an insult, ripoff of republican.
“ur a repug, so ur teh evil!!!” – the du.

I think this about explains it well enough. A Repug is slang for a republican, someone who’s lack of critical thought is repugnant. A Repug’s politics are based in lies. A repug is evil according to the D.U.

Sounds like I just summed up 2 years of Trump’s presidency. But again this is just my opinion.

2 Likes

Ditto…it is about Trump as we are in a thread about Trump…Trump is the discussion. Bye.

Trump is byproduct of repugs. Repugs created Trump.

Again you’re making it about Trump when Trump has nothing to do with repugs.

Why do repugs hate him? Why does biggest repug Mitt Romney will side with libs?

Now you promote yourself as being a critical thinker…isn’t it about time you start show it?

Or are you going to continue allow libs to set your terms?

As should anyone who values a lifestyle of high ethical standards and who wants to see our government improve in those high ethical standards.

Conan, this is a bit of a better explanation. Repugs are people like Romney who I voted for way back when, but don’t care for now. Look here is the bottom line. I do not let Libs in Politics or my Lib friends here set my terms. I am probably the most critical of thinkers here. I do not let the Sean Hannity’s or Rush Limbaugh’s, nor the Rachel Maddow’s or the CNN’s of the world. I create my own talking points and I create my own thought Processes. My distaste and distrust in Trump comes from no where but my own mindfulness. No one told me to dislike him. I just did. three years ago I made that decision. My making it about is because he seems to (in my mind) fit the definition of Repug. But now that you have explained that Repug is those republicans in Congress or out there in general who hate Trump, I know understand. I would venture to guess that since I still consider myself a conservative, you would think me to be a Repug too? Would that be correct? If it is that’s ok. I won’t hold that against you. Just trying to figure it out?

1 Like

:point_up_2:

That is incorrect. Trump is mainly the result of the lack of bipartisanship over the last several years. Bipartisanship was much more common back during the Reagan and Clinton years.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

Donald Trump is actually the result of 30 years of Republican TV and radio. It had to happen this way. Heck, look at who he trusts and gets the most support from.

12 years?

Try 30.