Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine pays off! Thank You President Trump!

Practice - an opportunity to define areas for improvement and to implement them.

It should considering Trump’s success with ventilators. He seems to get stuff done, unlike previous Administrations.

JWK

Why are you responding to yourself…and are you accusing yourself of muddying the waters? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Sneaky…I think that is exactly the problem. They don’t know in any of these potential vaccines how long a measured and capable immune response is. We have to find out… But honestly…if I have to get it every year while they figure that out like people do with a flu shot…OK?

I am not sure I like this AstraZenica vaccine that it is made from monkey virus. Isn’t that always how those outbreak movies start? :grin: :wink:

1 Like

But are they Th 1 T cells or Th 2 T cells. THe Th2 Cells are the ones responsible for the the deadly cytokin storms that did the most damage to sick peoples lung cells. That is an important thing to find out.

I can’t imagine they would develop a vaccine that elicits Th 2 cells if they are harmful…but I’d like to wait and find out.

Flu shot is on average 23% effective.

:roll_eyes:

Actually, I was responding to WorldWatcher. But hey, if what you posted floats your boat, have fun.

JWK

I know…I am not saying I want it to be like a flu shot…but if this was effective, but we had to take in annually, I would be doing that for a few years…

Ok.

Never fear! Big government and Trump are here to save the day!

Before I’d take it, I’d have to come to terms with which is the lessor of the evils?

You just can’t give President Trump credit for “operation warp-speed”, can you?

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is showing. :roll_eyes:

JWK

Let’s not forget Joe Biden does not support the right to work and individuals being free to negotiate their own employment contracts. He wants every American to pay a union representative a monthly kickback fee in order to work in America .

Warp speed is an understatement. You would not believe it. This operation is a thing of beauty. Pharma is not built for speed. The transformation has been amazing.

The product will be filled in West Chester, Ohio. By Americans.

I would give him kudos when appropriate. But Oxford created the vaccine. In England. Where Trump has no authority. His words mean nothing over in England.

Great, but the OP is talking about Trumps warp speed in creating a vaccine. Where Trump had nothing to do with the creation of the vaccine.

1 Like

Maybe trump can send a secret military force to pull people into unmarked vans and vaccinate them!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

As originally reported in May, Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ was intended to accelerate the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus by the end of the year.

As stated in the OP about “Operation warp-speed”:

The operation brought together all of the experts from federal agencies and the private sector, to develop and then to manufacture and distribute a proven coronavirus vaccine as fast as possible ___ “a massive scientific, industrial, and logistical endeavor, unlike anything our country has seen since the Manhattan Project”, as one new article reported.

Have you also forgotten The Trump administration awarded a grant to AstraZeneca, which has licensed a potential vaccine that is in trials by Oxford?.

JWK

I got here late - are we still praising Trump for developing a potential vaccine coming out of Oxford?

Jolly good, guvnah!

2 Likes

1 Like