Trump’s Greatest Hits

I think it’s only fitting to send Trump off by showcasing his greatest hits. Feel free to share those Trump moments that are near and dear to your heart.

He may be gone, but he is not forgotten.

I’ll start with a personal favorite of mine. The ORB!!!

1 Like

DAb-3W0XYAAkwhL

6 Likes

Nothing can beat this for me.
It is layered.
So many layers.

2 Likes

I also enjoy “Trump looking directly into an eclipse.”

1 Like

Covfefe

Is one of my early personal favorites

2 Likes

This was my favorite meme.

3 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t fall asleep.
RIP to Bishop Harry Jackson(black guy on his left), a good man and outstanding pastor here in the DC area. Loss his life after contracting COVID during Trump’s super spreader event at the White House. Trump still didn’t acknowledge his death or gave well wishes to his family. SMH
Par for the course. He doesn’t give a crap about anyone.

2 Likes

What a jerk.

6 Likes

1 Like

How could we forget.

1 Like

This tweet from Trump was everything I needed to know what he was going to be about. Someone said you should check him out, give him a chance. I decided to check him out and then he tweeted this BS. Not only were these false crime statistics, the Crime Statistics Bureau doesn’t exist. Along with this, the image itself perpetuated that thug stereotype usually associated with the black community.

3 Likes

How about, putting an end to this, at least until word of Biden leaked.

1 Like

1 Like

You know how you can tell Trump loves America more than any other President in US history? He’s the only one to hug and kiss an American flag in front of a large gathering.

1 Like

Unknown

See- there were signs.

3 Likes

Big Boy blowing big horn

1 Like

8 Likes

Without trump we never have gotten to witness the irony of one of thousands of his supporters beating a police officer with an American flag so they could break into the US capitol, threaten bodily harm to the US congress doing their constitutional duty, overturn a valid presidential election and illegally install an unelected head of state.

1 Like

Beans!!!

1 Like