Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

It must have been a traumatic experience for the reporter. That must be why he keeps trying to get another “interview”.

Man, now I just want to punch a reporter. They’re like cops, firemen, and makers of really good cheese.

Where are they when you actually need them?

Trump is the ultimate alligator mouth with a rabbit ass. Talks tough but is too scared to visit the troops in a war zone. He’s a ■■■■■■

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone cares.

What a load of crap. You are justifying someone using physical violence because someone asked him a question more than once!

All because this guy is a GOPer.

Pathetic. The lack of morals on this board anymore is absolutely pathetic.

2 Likes

Hence Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. :sunglasses:
Glad that you dont care,

But alas Trump will…

Allan

If somebody punched her, oh how they’d squeal with glee.

Spit into the wind. Then call the wind a snowflake while you wipe your luggie off your face.

Don’t worry everyone, Hannity will run another segment on the uncivil left tonight like he has the last several nights. Did you know Eric holder said when they go low we kick them? I can’t believe someone would say such a thing, the violence, the indecency! Liberals are going crazy. What’s this cheering body slamming a journalist? I am not aware of it, and if it happened it’s fun and fine and journalists deserve it.

Right… no one care about this reporter being taught a lesson… except people already with TDS.

Obama talked about bringing guns to a knife fight.

Of course, we use the gun after we’ve body slammed them. Then Obama wants us to shoot them.

Then they’ll be dead with a butter knife in their hands.

Criminals don’t teach lessons.

Allan

Sometimes ■■■■ happens.

1 Like

Yep, libs are going crazy!!

New York City police made the first arrest Thursday night of a suspected member of the Proud Boys, the far-right group involved in a chaotic street brawl a week ago in Manhattan.

Young was seen in surveillance video wearing a polo shirt with a yellow-striped collar — a uniform of the group.

From where did you learn your morals?

Oh, you mean those undercover libs, posing as conservatives?

Yep, that’s how they do it these days.

Gianforte is a thin skinned violent idiot.

Lesson learned.

Honestly, Trump has a history of this type of behavior:

Although I’ll never approve, that’s the reality “we” live in.

Yep, same ones.

McInnes has said the Proud Boys began in 2016 as a “fraternal organization” for young “Western chauvinist” men. The Southern Poverty Law Center designates it as a hate group.