Trump retweeted this theory?

Good grief :rofl:

2 Likes

There do seem to exist some who live with an alternate version of reality.

I seem to lack that level of creativity and imagination.

He’s using Twitter to complain that Twitter is shutting him down. How are we reading it Dumb Dumb Don?

If you are surprised that others see reality differently from you, you need to meet a wider range of people than those in your own bubble.

1 Like

In no reality is that true

So, what’s your answer? Why do you think this isn’t a bigger story?

Because it’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Because it’s straight loonball territory. I’m suppose to believe Trump who despises Obama and has had unrestricted access to all our intelligence hasn’t done anything about this in 4 years besides do a retweet. And then when asked about it says he knows nothing and is simply retweeting and asking a question?

7 Likes

We’re going to have to ask him again at the next debate I guess.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t the media who is accused of being fake news promote this obvious fake news? Coverup? I think so. :rofl:

But the Russia collusion delusion was demonstrated to be ridiculous by Fox journalism very early on, and the media hammered that for another three years and are still hammering it. So, clearly, the media doesn’t can “ridiculous”.

1 Like

If what the media reports is fake, what they don’t report must be true.

2 Likes

Hes the type of guy thta complains his email is down and then says “I sent you all a email telling you this!”

1 Like

That is not logical. You are undermining your credibility by stating that.

I want to add this conspiracy would require a lot of other current SEAL members to be complicit by remaining silent and is essentially slandering their integrity. As of nobody would notice the entire team is dead

lol!!!

Really? You think this is true?

Holy ■■■■■■■ hell.

Suckers and losers.

Yeah, you would think the fact that they’re demonstrably not dead would put this to rest.

Or maybe the Deep State put together a team of doubles just to make it look like they’re not dead. That’s what many people are saying.

And all the people with deep inseparable bonds to them didn’t notice

No. I don’t know enough about it to form a solid opinion. I used the word “maybe” for that reason.