Trump Ready to make a deal with Iran

You seem to fear new approaches.

I hope we eventually return to the day on these forums when the moderators care about the accuracy of posts. Until that time, we all see you as the troll you are.

2 Likes

sigh…its like watching stupid in real time

What? You didnt know she was born in Iran? You think that’s not accurate?

If only accurate statements are allowed here, there would be almost no libs here.

So, she was born in Iran to two American citizens not true American enough for you?

You guys are really defensive.
If a child is born in the USA, is that child not a citizen, regardless of who her parents are? You libs love that, don’t you?

Obama bent over backwards and kissed Iranian asses and gave them our own sailors without punishing Iran. It was incomprehensible… until you see who his senior advisor was. Then you put 2 and 2 together. Iranian by birth.

Anything not accurate here @PSBandito ?

Lol this is getting stupid

getting?

10 char

1 Like

More stupid*

Nothing you wrote is accurate.

But the fair and objective reader can easily see that what I wrote is true. TDS is standing in the way of you seeing… but everyone else without TDS can see.

I’ll repeat it here.

No he was famously a “Navy Brat”.

By your correction I think my point went over your head.

You have no point, as the child born of a Naval officer serving abroad his status is completely different, he could not be a Panamanian citizen.

The same is not true of Jarrett.

The point is that Jarret is just as Iranian as McCain is Panamanian.

Hope that helps.

And you are wrong. Bering born in Iran of two visiting US citizens makes her eligible for Iranian citizenship.

Dude.

Just stop.

It is okay to be mistaken about something from time to time.

Then take your own advice. Her parents were there over a year which makes her eligible for citizenship.

If Valerie Jarrett applied for Iranian citizenship tomorrow, what do you think would happen?

Has she actually got Iranian citizenship?