Trump Ready to make a deal with Iran

And we all know that McCain is famously Panamanian

3 Likes

That’s the one… The one with a BA and MA from San Francisco State Univ and an MA and PhD from the University of Denver…

A territory of the United States.
Was Iran ever a territory of the United States? I don’t think so.

or that uppity Tammy duckworth

To African American citizens.

I forgot Ted Cruz was born in the good ‘ole USA as well.

In 1956, Iran was a client State of the US.

Shhh, too many facts for his brain, it might explode any minute now.

And you think this is a political strategy that’s going to reap benefits?

“Hos” rarely kill their pimps, for some reason, but I think Iran won’t have any such fear.

You seem to fear new approaches.

I hope we eventually return to the day on these forums when the moderators care about the accuracy of posts. Until that time, we all see you as the troll you are.

2 Likes

sigh…its like watching stupid in real time

What? You didnt know she was born in Iran? You think that’s not accurate?

If only accurate statements are allowed here, there would be almost no libs here.

So, she was born in Iran to two American citizens not true American enough for you?

You guys are really defensive.
If a child is born in the USA, is that child not a citizen, regardless of who her parents are? You libs love that, don’t you?

Obama bent over backwards and kissed Iranian asses and gave them our own sailors without punishing Iran. It was incomprehensible… until you see who his senior advisor was. Then you put 2 and 2 together. Iranian by birth.

Anything not accurate here @PSBandito ?

Lol this is getting stupid

getting?

10 char

1 Like

More stupid*

Nothing you wrote is accurate.

But the fair and objective reader can easily see that what I wrote is true. TDS is standing in the way of you seeing… but everyone else without TDS can see.

I’ll repeat it here.