Trump Rally Live - Youngstown Ohio 9/17/22

If you believe all 81 million were actual people with legitimate ballots, I don’t know what to say.

According to SEC filings, Truth Social’s parent company Digital World Acquisition lost $6.2M in the first six months of this year and their stock went down 72%.

In a two hour long oratory that is allegory and barely a mention.

He rambled on for 15 to 20 minutes in earlier rallies on the 2020 election and it was awkward. He did sound like a sore loser.

That is not a bad performance.

1 Like

You are talking apples and oranges. Look at the net income for those companies you linked to against the net income of DAG. Not even close.

Compare it to something it remotely resembles.

Great! Another election fraud thread.

2 Likes

Here is one theory:

Yeah, that’s a good one. Here is a better theory.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on it next weekend in NC.

Lots of them Q’s down thar.

1 Like

Of course they have. Bless your heart.

Fer sure. We love us some Q here in the tarheel state.

2 Likes

Jonestown, maybe?

How about “I agree! That was the result of our free and fair election, carried out by the States in accordance with the Constitution! Guess the people chose your candidate over ours! Maybe we’ll have a better candidate next time!”

You know, something like that.

A Brandon rally.

1 Like

"On behalf of the House of Representatives, I send our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after defending the Capitol complex and protecting those who serve and work here. The perpetrators of Officer Sicknick’s death must be brought to justice.

“The violent and deadly act of insurrection targeting the Capitol, our temple of American Democracy, and its workers was a profound tragedy and stain on our nation’s history. But because of the heroism of our first responders and the determination of the Congress, we were not, and we will never be, diverted from our duty to the Constitution and the American people.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/1821

This is Smyrna’s claim -

I am looking for a quote where Pelosi says that Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters

Statement doesn’t say fire extinguisher but definitely blames Trump supporters.

That speech was bananas. Almost every paragraph has a lie, some wild statement, or both.

Perhaps. But I won’t be surprised if Trump is full on QAnon. He is dumb enough to align with any group who shows him love. To him it’s a ego thing.