Trump Rally Live - Youngstown Ohio 9/17/22

Like hell he has. He talked about it again at the rally. In addition, MAGA itself has not moved on. And finally, MAGA is busily trying to get election deniers into office.

I reject your very partisan and loaded term.

People that have legitimate evidence leading them to the conclusion the election was stolen have a right to be heard without ridicule.

If only there was somewhere one could go with “legitimate evidence” to make a case…

1 Like

That is your bias. I don’t think you listened to the rally, at least not much of it.

If Trump is so weak and dimwitted…let him politically fail as the genius and merit of Biden policy becomes clear to all who can see.

No need to sic the feds on him and his entourage.

To quote you, “everyone should have equal representation”

In California, there is one elector for each ~680k people. In Wyoming, every ~190k people have an elector. Yes, that’s how the Constitution is written, but … equal representation?

The people who whinny about New York or LA electing the President seem to have no qualms about Wyoming and other less populated red states doing it.

For those who are FORWARD leaning.

Save America Rally in Wilmington, NC

Please join us for a Save America Rally in Wilmington, NC!

Event Details
Fri, September 23, 2022
07:00 pm (EST)
Doors Open: 02:00 pm
Aero Center
1830 Flightline Rd
Wilmington, NC 28405

1 Like

You’re leaving out that Wyoming also has electors for their two senators… same as CA.

The congress can change that anytime. They just arbitrarily made a law in 1929 to limit the house to 435. If they had not there would be more like a 1000 reps by now. And I think that would be better.

1 Like

Okay, but also he’s not over the election.

Hmmm…

Do you prefer “election truther”?

1 Like

Not really. These are all quotes from his rally the other night -

And now we have a war between Russia and Ukraine with potentially hundreds of thousands of people dying that would never have happened if I were your president. It would never have happened if they didn’t rig the election. If the election weren’t rigged, it would’ve never happened.

But we won the election by a lot anyway,

The way they win is to cheat in elections.

We had that almost finished and then we had the rigged election and in three weeks it would’ve been finished.

In short, the election was rigged and sold and then now our country is being destroyed. I ran twice. I won twice

we got 12 million more and we lost. We didn’t lose.

1 Like

…and this is just another example of your lack of ability to discern reality…period. She did lie and did it to help motivate her little committee to keep Trump from ever entering the WH again. She is the epitome of the corrupt, political establishment and San Francisco in it’s present state is the perfect example of how smelly she is.

Then they’ve all been censored and removed and now ask yourself…why is that? I was there and I heard it…how about you? How’s your memory or have you developed amnesia?

Now…why would she clarify this? Ask yourself libs? Now…where are all of the articles by this MSM she’s speaking of that stated incorrectly how he died?

He is thought to have physically engaged with protesters during the Capitol riots and reportedly collapsed after returning to his office, possibly having been hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

C’mon. If she said what you said she said it would be easy to find. There’s no way comments she made publicly could be removed from the internet.

1 Like

No she didn’t. She just thought there was some weirdness around Sicknick…

No quote from Pelosi in that article

No quote from Pelosi in that article of her saying what you said she said

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is “in trouble” and Democrats are likely to lose the House, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer declared during a private dinner with fellow Democratic senators, according to reports.

Schumer, D-N.Y., and six other Democratic senators were spotted dining at Trattoria Alberto, a swanky Italian restaurant in Washington, on Monday evening, and the group was talking loud enough to be heard by other patrons, according to Punchbowl News. Schumer reportedly expressed confidence that Democrats would keep the Senate come November but said Republicans had a 60% chance of taking the House.

The other Democratic senators at the gathering included Chris Coons of Delaware, Mark Kelly of Arizona, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Tom Carper of Delaware, John Hickenlooper of Colorado, and Dick Durbin of Illinois.

Forget the popcorn, this calls for Cheetos.