Trump rally in WVA. Nice to see the president out among the people he supports

yes many people still love bill clinton

we understand.

The press that reports on Trumpā€™s apparent crimes. Trump is looking to be the loser, not the press. Remember the days of ā€œnothingburgerā€ ??

hey, iā€™m just glad this thread isnā€™t about CNN or award shows.

1 Like

Trump needs to resign for the good of the country.

1 Like

If they only get their news from FOX, they arenā€™t informed with the details, only spin. I would say most of his supporters have one channel on their TV and radio feeding them bovine excrement 24/7.

I donā€™t think many people love Bill Clinton. Most view him as an albatross.

Wow I had no idea Fox had that many viewers. No, I suspect most of them donā€™t watch cable news at all, since most people donā€™t.

Lets do some math

from How Americans get their news | Pew Research Center

Still, TV continues to be the most widely used news platform; 57% of U.S. adults often get TV-based news, either from local TV (46%), cable (31%), network (30%) or some combination of the three. This same pattern emerges when people are asked which platform they prefer ā€“ TV sits at the top, followed by the web, with radio and print trailing behind.

What is 31% of 57%? Is it most? And thatā€™s all cable news, not just Fox, so we need to go even lower. His supporters are 42% of the public, I donā€™t think you are even close to most of them watching Fox for their news.

As opposed to those getting rich on the dole?

This was a great moment in West Va:

Funny. But heā€™s obviously Trumps sort of republican.

from http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/402943-trump-introduces-west-virginia-governor-as-largest-most-beautiful

He noted that Justice was originally elected as a Democrat before switching his party affiliation last fall.

ā€œHeā€™s a great Republican. And I wanna bring him up if I could,ā€ Trump said. ā€œHe is the largest, most beautiful man.ā€

An excellent summary of the scum that is occupying the White Houseā€¦

1 Like

Oh, no doubt. And if Trump crashes and burns, Iā€™m certain weā€™ll hear all about how Trump was really a liberal, and liberals are responsible for his faults and any lasting negative consequences of his presidency. Those lifeboats are ready to go.

You know of course I have been saying here that heā€™s a liberal since the day he threw his hat in the ring right?

This was great, too:

I always hate when they say ā€˜Well the elite decided to not to go to something Iā€™m doingā€™. Right the elite?

ā€œI say, ā€˜Well, I have a lot more money than they do, I have a much better education than they have, Iā€™m smarter than they are, I have many much more beautiful homes than they do, I have a better apartment at the top of Fifth Avenueā€™. Why the hell are they the elite, tell me? Because youā€™re the elite, just remember that.ā€

West Virginia is ranked 48th in median income.

You forgot white and poor.

Allan

Another remark that supports my push to change the Presidential Seal to a facepalm emoji for the duration of his time in office.

Yes, the rallies are great. Another good one. Trump is the only one with a plan.

Oh, yeah, youā€™re like the guy who waits in the lifeboat for the catastrophic crash. But Trumpā€™s not a ā€œliberalā€ and those boats are going to get burned before they hit the water.

1 Like

Donald Trump - working class hero.

I donā€™t need a lifeboat. Trump was the leaky lifeboat that bought us a few more years before the inevitable outcome of liberal victory. And with any luck his court picks will keep us afloat long after he sinks, long enough for me to shuffle off the mortal coil and not watch anyway.