Trump/Putin BroLoveFest 2018 to take place July 16th

i bet you’re really, really glad the old board and old threads are gone forever.

2 Likes

For Trump’s sake, I hope Putin brings lube.

3 Likes

On the contrary. It would prove your lies to be false. I challenged other liars to prove otherwise while the old board was still running, and they couldn’t. You know why??

Because I didn’t even participate in those ridiculous threads.

I think this will be the meeting where they actually work out the complex adoption issues clearly.

Putin%20Trump

7 Likes

Agreed. We are so hosed.

It’s odd that Trump can’t even really pretend to make himself look a little better in this context, given how easily he lies about everything else. But his supporters don’t give a ■■■■■ so it makes sense that he doesn’t, either.

1 Like

come one dude. you called him a Kenyan constantly. and that was just the icing.

now you’re going with the gay thing. still.

“The two leaders will discuss relations between the United States and Russia and a range of national security issues,”

This is an outrage. Mueller has him now.

Also, Trump has a choice.

He can believe Putin, or he can believe his own country’s cabinet members, generals, intelligence chiefs, the intelligence services of this country and our allies, etc.

He repeatedly chooses . . . Putin and then willfully amplifies Putin’s propaganda message.

It’s grotesque.

3 Likes

Not as grotesque as his defenders willfully Being lockstep behind him for no other reason then liberal tears

Unbelievable.

For a “real American President”, yeah, but not for this alternative ersatz president we have been saddled with.

I’ve put my entire savings into Visqueen and Easy-in Lube™.

See you suckers in Tahiti.

It’s a magical place.

1 Like

Putin will bring sandpaper, tell Donald it’s softer than silk, and Donald will tweet that it was the smoothest in the history of probably ever.

1 Like

No fake news in Russia!

fake news? he gets his news from sputnik