Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban

Still avoiding providing the proof that Trump said he did not know about the arms sales I see.

Still assuming something neither of us has any way to know.

1. Yes, of course they are, they believe it in their interest
  2. I believe nothing, I have said repeatedly I don’t know, neither do you, nor is it knowable unless you have the clearance and a need to know
  3. Same as 1, why repeat? Oh yeah, because you think saying it again somehow makes it worse… it doesn’t.
  4. There’s no excuse of anything, we acted in our interest, they act in theirs. That’s reality.

You can stop attributing motives, reasons and beliefs to me any time you wish. I do understand it is necessary for you to do so to bolster your false arguments, but it really doesn’t. It just makes you look petty and foolish.

Now, lets try again

Please provide the proof that Trump ever said he did not know about the arms sales.

I have answered multiple times, using the evidence we have available to make my case:

I keep telling you, there is no public information or action I can point to that shows that he ever did anything about it. You even agree the Russians are still arming the Taliban. How could that be, if Trump has done anything?

there are thousands of examples of the American government taking public actions to stop hostile acts against our country. You just really really really need to believe that it’s happened secretly in this case. I don’t. The reason I don’t is that we can see that throughout the entire time period laid out in the article, Trump has still been every publicly and happily communicating with Putin, and nothing was ever publicly released regarding him telling him to stop arming the Taliban.

You’re relying soley on faith that Trump did something to make it stop

I can point to the fact that we know it was happening, and it keeps happening. So even if Trump did something, which you can’t give any examples of, he failed.

One could say the same about Churchill and Roosevelt … fond of the russians…communists, no less.

Maybe one should get a better understanding of the common enemy we face and the threats we both face from the same enemy to our cultural heritage of western philosophy, literature, religion, ethics, and science. The issues are greater than international politics and rivalries from our competitors.

I did not ask you to provide proof he did anything about it. I asked for one simple thing. For you to back up your claim that he said he did not know about the arms sales. The fact that there is no public information about what may or may not have been done is not proof that anything has or has not been done, and it sure ain’t proof that he said he did not know about it.

PROVIDE THE PROOF THAT TRUMP SAID HE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE ARMS SALES

Answer that one and stop obfuscating, deflecting, and attributing to me things which I neither have said nor believe.

Do you honestly believe that there is anything we can do that will stop them? Please, let us all know what that might be? What if we did something and they did not stop? Is that proof that we did nothing? How far should we escalate it? WWIII? That is by far the dumbest assumption I’ve read so far in this thread (among the many dumb assumptions)

Lets try a different tack… what has Russia done to stop us from arming Ukraine with lethal weapons that kill Russian soldiers? Should we stop?

Get real. You use the fact that information is not public to claim (assume) nothing was done (which is not knowable), then you point to them still supplying arms as proof that nothing was done. As if, if we did “something” they would automatically stop doing something we all know they’ve been doing for ten years. How many “somethings” do you suppose have not been done in those ten years? How many of those “somethings” stopped them? How many “somethings” would they need to do to get us to stop arming Ukranians?

It’s the big bad world bro. How far do you want to take it?

Could this be the reason why Trump refused to confront Putin over arming the Taliban? Because Putin and the Kremlin are at it again, trying to boost Trump. Their favorite US President of all time.

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1291809888449028098?s=21

2 Likes

Back to other R’s. Russia, Racism and Recession…Rinse and Repeat.

When asked, I have no doubt in my mind that trump will call this fake news.

1 Like

Russia and China could not have asked for a better POTUS.

1 Like

He treats Russia far better than a blue state American with Covid.

1 Like

Some politician in Ukraine released some tapes between Biden and a Ukrainian politician and….TRUMP!!

:roll_eyes:

Yes, ODNI under Ratcliffe is definitely part of the “get Trump” cabal.

Why so Russia obsessed? Russia isn’t the only country our intelligence agencies believe want to influence our election. Lets look at what they say about others:

CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection.

IRAN – We assess that Iran seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections.

Looks like communist China and Iran and the Biden campaign all have pretty much the same goals. Why only interested in Russia and what they want?

Because I’m trying to stay on topic as per direction from the staff here.

So some Ukrainian politician leaking a tape of Biden talking to another Ukrainian politician has what to do with Russia aiding the Taliban?
If the topic is extending to foreign countries involved in our politics, then China and Iran and their anti Trump hatred is very relevant.

Given that Trump’s own ODNI is saying pro-Kremlin agents are working to attack Biden and boost Trump, it begs the question as to whether this is why Trump has thus far refused to hold Russia accountable for their actions with the Taliban.

Even Pompeo has demanded Russia stop their actions in Afghanistan. But not Trump. He continues to call it a hoax. Is this the reason why?

Pompeo works for Trump.
So, no.

Okay. What’s your theory?