Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban

he does, what makes you think he doesn’t?

The fact Donald said he hadn’t been briefed. Of course, he is lying. I’m pointing that out to you by asking “how come Donald doesn’t (know)”

The article included in OP goes to show that even if Donald chooses not to read his Presidential Daily Breifing, there has been plenty of public testimonies from his Generals on the issue of the Russians arming the Taliban. If they are testifying to that fact in public to the Senate Armed Services Committee, would you believe the president was unaware?

the only lie being told here is the one they told you when they told you he said he didn’t know about arms sales. of course he knew about that. what he was not briefed on was the unsubstantiated and illegally leaked raw intel about bounties.

Prove that for me.

If he knew, why didn’t he do anything about it?

But we know that it was in his daily briefing.

lol… how do you know he didn’t? the report says it was going on for 10 years, why didn’t your Obamassiah magic it away with his increased flexibilitry?

I don’t need to prove a damn thing to you, you’re the one claiming he said he didn’t know about arms sales… prove that. should be easy, his quotes are all over the internet

Because I’m looking for it. Finding nothing. Not even a statement. “Russia, stop giving weapons to the taliban”. Nothing.

Can you?

This sentence is a senseless attack that I’m not sure what you expected to gain from by lobbing at a conservative.

Calm down big guy, we’re talking.

Can you show me any instance of Trump telling Russia to stop selling arms to Taliban? I can’t. Help me out.

2 Likes

you think that kind of stuff is public? get real. assets must be protected. you claimed he said he didn’t know about it. you were wrong, he never said that

now you say he never did anything about it. you don’t know that, niether do i. it is unknowable unless he releases the info and intel

The generals testimonies about the Russians arming the Taliban are public. Very real.

So you can’t show me anywhere where Trump ever did anything about Russia helping the Taliban killing coalition soldiers, but you’re aruging to the end that he knows and did something.

I see that as a huge problem for Trump. Americans dying and he did nothing that you can show. I understand that you want to believe in him, but you can’t produce any evidence as to any action he took.

So we agree as a fact that Trump knows Russia is arming the Talilban. Just neither of us can show he ever did anything about it. You want to believe he didn’t know about the bounties, even though we know it was in his Presidential Daily Breifing. I don’t believe that he was unaware about the bounties. The only way it’s possible he was unaware would be if he didn’t read his PDB, which his spokesperson promised us he does.

Has Russia stopped arming the Taliban?

1 Like

Gen McKenzie, Centcom Commander:

“You see a lot of indicators," the general explained. "Many of them are troubling, many of them you act on. But, in this case there just there wasn’t enough there. I sent the intelligence guys back to continue to dig on it, and I believe they’re continuing to dig right now, but I just didn’t see enough there to tell me that the circuit was closed in that regard.”

McKenzie also expressed doubts that the bounty program led to any deaths of U.S. soldiers."

Your TDS is in overdrive.

Your asking me to prove a negative, a logical falacy. You claim he said he did not know about Russia sending Arms to the Taliban, but we’ve known about that for ten years, your statement is a lie. Then you ask me to prove he never said it, an impossibility, since if he never did, there will be no evidence of it, there isn’t. This still is not “proof”. Prove he DID say it. That should be easily provable. Do so, or admit you lied about it.

Then you want someone to prove he did something that if he did would be HIGHLY CLASSIFIED. Again, for us common folks, its not knowable. Let me play your game. prove he did not do anything. You can’t, because that’s not possible. Hate Trump all you want, but stop the logical fallacy games with me, they don’t work. In order for your little TDS game to work, you’ll have to find someone stupid enough to try and find what does not exist. Maybe you should look.

That’s a convenient assumption. Kick it out and your whole theory falls apart and you’re left with absolutely nothing to show when I ask, “what has Trump done about it?”

My arguments all rest on what we know as fact. Yours relies on faith in Trump.

Left unanswered.

The Russians arming the taliban is a widely accepted fact.

The Russian bounties program we can agree is an allegation.

The OP article compared the facts we know regarding the Russians arming the Taliban with the timeline of this administration’s actions and conversations with Russia, within the context of the alleged bounty program.

Personally, I don’t see that much a difference in levels of hostility between giving a taliban a gun to kill Americans and rewarding him a bounty for doing so.

I believe that Mueller made a huge mistake when he decided not to follow the money. I think that he might have found the money Trump/Russia connection that I believe exists. Hopefully some day we will discover the truth behind Trump’s approval of all things Putin. Film at eleven.

Assumption? LOL, its counter intelligence, of course it would be classified. But you go on and let the Trump hate flow. What’s convenient here is you assuming he did nothing when there is no way of knowing whether or not he did. At least I’m honest enough to admit it’s something we don’t know, and likely won’t know. Also convenient that you have yet to post any proof that Trump ever said he did not know about the Arms sales… you seem to be conveniently avoiding that.

do they continue? Of course they do, and of course they will continue. It is something they believe to be in their interest. Would you like to start WWWIII over it?

didn’t we arm the northern alliance when they were fighting the Russians? This is what happens in the world. Countries act in what they believe to be their own interests. If the Russians told us to “stop it”, would we have? Should we have?

Yes, assumption. Repeating what you already claimed doesn’t change the fact you’r making a very big assumption and resting your entire theory on it being true. In reality, there are thousands of examples of the American government taking public actions to stop hostile acts against our country. You just really really really need to believe that it’s happened secretly in this case. I don’t. The reason I don’t is that we can see that throughout the entire time period laid out in the article, Trump has still been every publicly and happily communicating with Putin, and nothing was ever publicly released regarding him telling him to stop arming the Taliban.

Also, I keep asking, and you keep skipping it, but has Russia stopped arming the Taliban? If what you want to believe is true, then surely, you can comfortably answer that question this time.

Is this your way of giving the Russians the OK to arm the Taliban to kill Americans? If not, why the whataboutism?

True, which is why ya boi Trump should start defending our interests in the face of Russian’s arming Taliban to kill Americans, and allegedly paying bounties to do so.

Listen to Russia? ■■■■ no.

I answered your “question” maybe you should read better.

Now, answer mine and provide the proof that Trump said he did not know about the Arms sales… odd that you continue to avoid that.

Also odd that you say I am assuming something was done while you assume nothing was done… real odd. Especially since I have not assumed anything. I said quite clearly, WE DON"T KNOW. You on the other hand continue to push forward with your assumption about something that WE DON’T KNOW. Do the big letters help? Is it getting through now?

I see a fairly tangible difference. In the first case you’re relying on his/her internal motive to attack, which may be sufficient motivation to accept the gun but not do anything with it. In the second you’re giving him economic incentive, basically putting him/her on commission or piece work.

How would our all-volunteer army work if he did not pay folks.

Assuming the bounty story turns out to be true, it strikes me as evidence that Russia considered the taliban fighting spirit and consequence to American decision makers to be deficient and they were willing to employ them.

OK boss. I see that you said The russians are still arming the taliban.

I keep telling you, there is no public information or action I can point to that shows that he ever did anything about it. You even agree the Russians are still arming the Taliban. How could that be, if Trump has done anything?

This should be your big opening to show me that he has done something.
Make me look foolish with this evidence I’m missing. Please do it. This is your chance.

Otherwise, lets sum up.

Tell me what I’ve got wrong about your beliefs:

You agree the Russians are arming the taliban.
You believe Trump did something about it, just can’t say what or give any examples
You also say the Russians are still arming the taliban.
You also point to our history of arming the Northern Alliance to excuse the Russians arming the Taliban.

Everything in order?

Because if we can agree to all that, I’m pretty happy with the result of this walk we took together. I’ve got American exceptionalism and evidence based reality behind me, and you’ve got Whataboutism and faith in Trump.

You’re saying the Russians have deniability by just arming them, bounties makes it clear cut aggression.

Fair enough.

I don’t buy it, but you’re not wrong.