Trump Pulls out of NK Summit

Wow. This also tells us that he didn’t notify them of his intentions ahead of time. What a great ally we are to the people of SK. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

While I had hoped for the best, I expected this to happen. Not surprising at all.

It is now being reported that it appears that South Korea was surprised by this. If this is true then it is just another example of how poorly we treat our allies.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha oh wow

Yes, we should not threaten to pull out. Let NK know we are desperate for a deal and will put up with anything they do or say. Give them huge amounts of money. Worked so well in the past.

1 Like

What a cluster ■■■■■

1 Like

Unfortunately, he has a history of that now. He pulled out of the TPP, and then later wanted in on the negotiations. We would have been in a much better position to negotiate had we remained in.

Best negotiator ever my … well, never mind … :rofl:

1 Like

There is literally nothing some of you people won’t defend.

2 Likes

And nothing you people wont go into an anti Trump rage about.

1 Like

I completely agree. Especially the part about not having a clear, precise, easy to communicate position on foreign policy. The scatter-shot approach, the mixed messages from the President that often times contradict his Cabinet members in direct discussions with other nations, is a huge problem. But it is to be expected when you have a man as undisciplined, ignorant of facts, and lacking in intellectual curiosity at the helm.

It’s as if foreign policy negotiations are hard. Who knew?

The real sad part is he is likely incapable of even understanding this is the case too.

1 Like

:rofl:

I’m truly shocked that we did not discuss our decision with our main partner in these negotiations prior to making he decision. What kind of clown show is this? I mean, I just have no words. I wonder if any Trump supporters can defend this one, or Trumpsplain his decision on this one for us?

2 Likes

For weeks we have seen conservatives cheering Trump and talking about Nobel Prizes. We’ve seen the man himself talking up this coming meeting as some kind of historical event. And now it’s like “Oh, nevermind. I guess we used this as a distraction as long as we could manage. On to the next!”.

I don’t know whether to gripe about this or continue griping about Trump giving NK what they wanted in an elevated status of having a sit-down with the US.

I just wish this administration would start conducting itself professionally.

2 Likes

Gripe about having an incompetent, irrational individual being anywhere near that decision making process.

Obligatory post calling everyone in this thread north Korean sympathizers for failing to be surprised at something unsurprising.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. :rofl:

Enh… If you want to check out my response to the early thread about the Nobel Prize. Namely that it was way to early.
Just some people desperate for news that wasn’t basically hate Trump.