Trump promotes conspiracy that got 11 people killed 4 days ago

This speculation was the root cause that led someone to murder 11 people while praying and another to send bombs to two ex-presidents and politicians. You don’t have any issues with this?

1 Like

Your deflecting from so called inflamitory remarks that have effected ONE person in the entire country.

That one person just killed 11 people and Trump is ratifying his claims as true.

2 Likes

One person whose reason for mass murdering Jews has now been supported by the President.

1 Like

What if it was churches handing out money to caravan travelers in need?

Wait what, goal posts are moving to two different incidents – a second one that they guy hasn’t said it was a direct results of anything the president sent?

What if clandestine money from the US administration is being distributed to support a immigrant caravan engineered as an midterm electoral psyops mission for which the administration could provide a preplanned response and PR solution through Operation Faithful Patriot?

3 Likes

Tapachula, Mexico, Oct 26, 2018 / 02:41 pm (CNA).- Bishop Jaime Calderón Calderón of Tapachula, Mexico praised the generosity of lay people and priests aiding migrants in his diocese.

“I am deeply grateful to my brother priests and all those people from our parishes who have gone far beyond their means to be able to provide for others," the bishop told Aci Prensa, CNA’s Spanish-language sister agency.

"Know that God will always reward that goodness which you have shown.”

Definitely a more reasonable explanation than an elaborate Soros funded scheme to accomplish…?

Ask the Catholic Church they are mostly the ones feeding them.

Apparently secret Democrat sources are funding this to make themselves look bad, that is the brilliant logic on the right.

I don’t think it’s outrageous to speculate that Trump is personally funding the caravan in an attempt to make democrats look bad before the election.

1 Like

well, one person was affected to the point where he affected the lives of 11 Jews in Pittsburgh, and their whole families, and eventually the whole nation.

Is there a comprehensive and definitive list of things Republicans have accused Soros of funding that actually attained their funded goals? And if so, what level of success was achieved and based on what measure?

Brilliant…double down on this…people weren’t just killed over it…

And concur with the original point, it IS disgusting to make these kind of cavalier comments.

You forget that if the shooter is white, it’s a mental health issue. It’s only terrorism if you’re “landscape crew” brown or darker.

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ that noise( I know what are saying though).

I’m not gonna put up with that crap from anyone…let alone on here…

It’s like having your family killed by a drunk driver and then going out for a drink after words…

You cant shame these people…you have to beat them with policy and then shove them out the door never to be seen again…

And you have proof of this, right?

Right but Russian collusion is way to far out there as even a possibility…

You know at some point one just has to question you…