Trump promotes conspiracy that got 11 people killed 4 days ago

You understand that right? we are talking about the direct claim the attacker for his motivation. that was his reason to pick up a gun and kill 11 people four day ago.

Who is funding it? Any idea how much it is taking in $$$ to feed anywhere from 2,000 to 7,000 people a day? Even if itā€™s one meal. Remember, these people are not being couch potatoes . . . this is people waking 30 miles a day (+/-). This is infants along with them that take formula or put extra stress on the mothers.

Are you going to also condem all the black lives matter people that are a direct movivation for cops being ambushed and killed?

I donā€™t recall any previous caravans of the size we are seeing now. There was one a few months ago (since donnie was elected) that had about 700 to 1000 people.

Iā€™d be interested to read of any others in links you provide. Please and thank you.

A person with obvious psycological problems claims a reason for why he and he alone did something.

Let me emphasize that ONE person out of 300 million in the US.

Trump is certifiably nuts. Our president is loco.

what were his obvious psychological problems, besides being a red hatter?

Yes BLM ideology is the reason a number of police officers where killed, anyone who dispute that is a moron.

Are you okay with the President prompting a baseless claim that directly resulted in the death of 11 people

Really, you donā€™t think a person who would send bombs through the mail to people isnā€™t a psyco? You call that ā€œnormalā€ activities.

He wrote on social Media less then an hour before he killed those people his direct motivation for it was because the Jews (Soros) where funding the caravans.

How much do you think is costs for substistance living in Mexico?? They arenā€™t staying to the Hiltonā€¦ and I have seen it reported they are getting aid from Mexico and localsā€¦

Iā€™m okay with the president of the united states speculating that someone is paying for this invasion.

youā€™re confusing two of the three terrorist attacks Trump supporters committed last week.

even if that speculation is the the motivation for the worst antisemitic attack in American history?

yes, we should irresponsibly speculate on who is funding these people coming here to get to the border to legally apply for asylum. Thatā€™s worth 11 jews, right?

would be like Obama prompting radical Islam after Boston Marathon bombing.

Costs are less in Mehico . . yes I know that.

But what does it cost to provide at least one meal a day to 2,000 to 7,000 people a day. How much for 2 meals a day? How about 3? How about water for them while they are walking 30 +/- miles a day? medical supplies, clothing, and other necessities?

His speculation was the exact same rationale that led to a dude massacring 11 Jews in their house of worship.

They havenā€™t even finished the funerals yet.

Iā€™m not ok with that.

2 Likes

It allegely motivated ONE person out of how many in the US?

itā€™s just 11 jews.

2 Likes

A few days ago the mantra was how bad this looked for Democrats and how good it was for the GOPā€¦ now itā€™s back to secret funding? Make up your mindsā€¦ or are you saying some GOP source is funding this?

Reminds me of the schizophrenic vacillation between making Obama into an evil genius, and then in the next breath suddenly he was an idiot who hid his transcripts, and needs a teleprompter.