Trump promised $50M penthouse to buddy Putin

No. I do this thing called “reading the news”. From the buzzfeed article in the OP

“Two FBI agents with direct knowledge of the Trump Tower Moscow negotiations told BuzzFeed News earlier this year that Cohen was in frequent contact with foreign individuals about the real estate venture — and that some of these individuals had knowledge of or played a role in 2016 election meddling. The identity of those individuals remains unknown.”

This is too easy. It’s like you havent even read the buzzfeed article.

The article in the OP was TPM not buzzfeed. I read the TPM article and the Buzzfeed article. I’ve also read many others on this particular subject.

As is always the case, there are few facts and lots of spin.

I like how you dance around the fact that the buzzfeed article said 2 FBI agents say there Kremlin officials involved in the Moscow trump tower talks who were involved with meddling :rofl: the OP article is clearly reporting on the buzzfeed article. You obviously havent read it because all your claims contradict the article. You lose!

So you don’t like the word “promised”. What word would you use?

And here you are again playing silly games with claims you can’t back up.

1 Like

After I provide you with easily found information, will you send me $5?

Your obstinance towards reality should come with a cost at this point.

They’ll impeach if they impeach.

Hopefully they will pay attention to the Constitution and impeach only if a high crime or misdemeanor is found. If not, then we may enter into a new period where every time a President is elected who is of a different party than the House and Senate, he can be immediately removed for…“if they impeach”

Fortunately, that will not be the case now, as a conviction would require 2/3 of the Senate which will not convict without a “high crime or misdemeanor”.

Actually I’m not the one making claims. I’m simply disputing the ones being made.

You actually haven’t provided me with anything that I didn’t already know.

There is no proof that the idea went any further than Cohen and Sater. Oh and please don’t insult my intelligence by pushing two unnamed sources discussing the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary as proof of anything.

The article(s) offers few facts and lots of spin. I don’t dispute the facts, only the spin. It really doesn’t come as a surprise that you can’t tell the difference between fact and spin.

Wouldn’t make a difference if it didn’t, trump intended the offer for putin to consider.

Mueller hasn’t even reported so that we can all debate the really bad stuff.

think about that.

There is no evidence Trump was even aware of that discussion.

you think cohen had authority to offer $50,000,000 of trumps money without his knowledge?

Lol.

You expect anybody to believe you would give Hillary a pass if her law firm offered Putin a $50 million dollar bribe?

1 Like

Once again, you’re simply wrong. Trump admitted to the Moscow tower negotiations after the article was released.

There was never any $50 million. Sater and Cohen were just throwing ideas around. Do you guys really not see that? :roll_eyes:

So now Trump offered Putin a 50 million dollar bribe???

All I can say is WOW!