Trump promised $50M penthouse to buddy Putin

I wonder on whose behalf Cohen was making this inquiry?

There was no project. None. Whether Trump swings a hammer is immaterial. There was no project.

Trump obviously, and I have no doubt Trump was kept abreast. So what?

There was discussion about a possibility. Trump didn’t lie. He had nothing going on in Russia.

One idea considered for the proposed Trump Tower in Moscow was to offer Russian President Vladimir Putin the penthouse, according to Felix Sater, who was working on the project with Michael Cohen. https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/30/moscow-project-trump-tower-putin-sara-murray-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

He was saying the same thing Cohen was saying.

Which was a lie.

What Cohen said is what Trump was saying. Trump just didn’t lie under oath. But the Kremlin repeated the lie too for Trump. Which means Trump is compromised the same way Michael Flynn was.

1 Like

Hahaha truth isnt truth. Having discussions about building a tower in Moscow means “nothing going on in Russia”. All the while Russia was meddling for his benefit and trump was denying intelligence that said it was them.

Did I say that?

It was inevitable that you would attempt to connect dots that don’t exist. But that kind of wild goose chase is pretty much par for the course with those who hate Trump.

Wishing and hoping

Yep! Sater and Cohen discussed the possibility amongst themselves. So what???

That is a far cry from promising it to Putin.

Please feel free to show me where Trump stated discussions about a possible Trump Tower in Russia had wrapped up in January. And don’t forget to show me where the Kremlin stated the same thing.

I’m not connecting any dots. Trump and team said they had nothing to do with Russia. That was a lie. They were in negotiations for a Moscow tower. :rofl:

Cohen never made a move without Trump’s OK.

No move was made. They discussed the possibility amongst themselves. Are you somehow implying that Trump had to ok everything they said to each other? Really?

Actually, I do think that Cohen was a toadie whose only mission was do do Trum’s bidding. Like the Stormy Daniels payoff, Trump knew all about this.

Cohen was in early discussions with a party in Russia. They weren’t in negotiations. Negotiations imply they were trying to hammer out a deal. That simply wasn’t the case.

“early discussions” == negotiations

And trump was aware. He said so himself.

You lose.

2 Likes

They we know of yet and if Cohen is speaking the truth now it means a lot of other have lied to

If it was investigated by, say a special prosecutor? Or congress? The FBI? or in the case of children, the parents?

So, the kid takes cookie. Their are cookie crumbs from the cookie jar in the kitchen to his bedroom…but he doesn’t admit he took the cookie…kid is innocent, right?

Discussing a project = working on a project.