Trump pressured staff to grant security clearance to Ivanka

I hope when Dems get back in power they do all of this same nonsense just to make righties heads explode…while the rest of us just LOL!

Please no. Let’s have adults after this romper room presidency.

1 Like

Enough turning the other cheek.

They need to pay the piper for this debacle.

That is a very true statement when it comes down to it.

I thought republicans cared about national security.

Oh well.

That will never stop the cycle of dysfunction in our government though.

Nah, Republicans only like older white dudes as President.

Okay that’s hilarious. Bernie and Biden lol

Sure, how many Republican Candidates were not older white dudes?

Zero!

Thanks for playing.

Hillary gets the first female POTUS slot. She looses. She couldn’t even go out and face her supporters when she lost because of “women” emotional issues. So much for tough feminist Hillary. Does she send out another female on her behalf? Nope, she sends out older white male to do the heavy lifting. lol lol so whatever

Glad you couldn’t address the post.

Oh I am addressing the post. Female candidate diversity. Glad you prattle on about the female diversity strength that resulted in horribly weak optics throughout her entire campaign. That tough feminist also needed to be slung by men, into a medically equipped van. The gal pals just stood by holding their sippy cups. So much for tough feminists but hey diversity.

I simply asked:

I didn’t prattle on about “tough feminists”. I am simply asking a question. And I even answered it for you to make it easier. Its not difficult to agree with the answer.

Maybe show me the rule about how many diverse people must included. I get the left’s rule that white men are to be excluded if at all possible.