Trump pressured staff to grant security clearance to Ivanka

Ivanka went on national tv and lied to the nation. This mob family has absolutely NO CLUE how to tell the ■■■■■■■ truth! :roll_eyes::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

eh come on, he was just joking.

1 Like

The most transparent administration. So transparent!

Recycle day again?

1 Like

Nope, not recycling… this administration is straight trash.

None of these clowns would’ve gotten any type of security clearance including fat donald himself if he was not president.

3 Likes

I wouldnt let the lot of them have clearance to so much as a petting zoo.

Lying is a feature their supporters adore about the Trumps.

3 Likes

All the faux outrage about Hillary’s emails and we have criminals with access to sensitive information against the advice of professionals.

1 Like

I adore the bidens cocaine habits and wife cheating widow bangers.

They’re not voting for Biden the man, they’re voting for his policies. So character shouldn’t matter.

And this “scandal” will cost the President approximately zero votes. :man_shrugging:

Only because we are veeeeery baaaaad people. :hot_face::cold_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::smiling_imp::skull::imp::skull_and_crossbones::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Missing the Russians.

That’s what I was told. Has anything changed?

What e-mails? lol

Mafia

Donald is an awesome POTUS! He tells the best jokes.:clown_face:

Damn straight - he’ll probably pick up a million votes because Ivanka is hot. Real Americans know Donald was doing what was best for the nation.

“biden the man”?? That addled gas bag could barely make it through the speech yesterday.

He needs to borrow TOTUS from hussein (the first mainstream clean and articulate black guy) (who doesn’t speak with a Negro dialect) (unless he wants to)