Trump pressured staff to grant security clearance to Ivanka

That’s why they’re not voting for Biden the man, they’re voting for his policy. That’s the new trend in politics.

Even if these several anonymous people came forward, and there were some truth in this, is this really the big issue you want to go with?

First female POTUS

We’ve got another babe on our ticket!

I totally agree, but let’s have a quick check of her birth certificate first.

Eh, you can’t even manage 5% female representation in Congress, not gonna fly with your base.

Not true. Ivanka is a hottie who understands her proper role in God’s plan for men and women. Donald’s base accepts her because she accepts what she is - man’s helpmeet.

1 Like

Yeah if Sarah Palin could get em going, watch out.

She was the first great conservative girl politician. Heavy on curves, light on thinking…RAWR. Every male con’s dream, every wimpy lib man’s nightmare. She knew what a woman’s role was! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I absolutely love her in chest waders filleting salmon.

What is my base?

2nd.
Who’s on first.

Yes!!! When will libruls learn trump is the highest authority in the land and can grant anyone clearance. He doing what is right and cheaters (like bidin and hilary and bill and Shiff and cogress) can’t do anything about him!? Ivanka and jerrod know more about security than those people added together!!

I agree with you!

It will change when a D is in the white house.

Hehe…good one…(sarcasm)

The hawwwtt corner for sure.

We know, Trump supporters don’t care about how unethical he is. We get it.

1 Like

Maybe Eric Holder can give attorney general Barr lessons on how to be the best wingman

Well bless yer heart then. Glad you’re getting it.

Or maybe they can hold Barr in contempt of congress as they did Holder. Ooh that was scary. Poor Eric still hasn’t recovered from it. :pleading_face: