Trump Press Secretary to Fox Host: 'It Would Be So Nice’ if Trump Had ‘Compliant Media’

Probably 91% positive and 9% negative would be a fair evaluation. Donald Trump is the best president the United States has ever had. You can quote me on that.

Here you have a WH press corp complaining when they can’t keep a Communications Director for only a few months. Has a Press Secretary who does not do daily press briefings and sometimes will come out of her office to make a few comments. A President who does not do press conferences and when he does take questions will dance around and not answer what he does not want to.
News is the reporting of a event. And most times all of the networks get it right. Fake news (what the WH seems to be complaining about) usually happens like this. A reporter will get a lead from a source. Some of these from inside the WH (which tends to leak a whole lot of things). The report will lead with “sources inside the WH that are familiar with the situation say”. The WH will be asked for comment. And many times they won’t. A day later the President calls it fake news. And then it is up to everyone to make a judgement. And then one of the WH press people say that the press is not complicit and compliant. Remember that it was this President who watched NK state run television news and made a comment that he wished our media gave him the same coverage that Kim gets in his country. Film at eleven.

3 Likes

She just means the way Obama did. Could you imagine the outcry had Trump treated the press the way Obama did. The left has real short memories, or just does not care about the 1st A…

Nah, “could you imagine” games are dead. Trump killed them.

Why not? Trumpists do it all the time following the example of their holy father.

The force of transference is strong in you.

1 Like

LMFAO!

ROFL!

Deleted. My mistake.

Some people do truly live in the realities they created

1 Like

We’re in the Trump era…you can say things without backing them up.

It’s all based on emotions and gut feelings, “the way it SHOULD be”…

Dems think there is no past history, I guess…

Maybe, but once again you are still projecting. Your sense of history is very flawed.

1 Like

A question should be is SHS still being paid? If she is why is she still be paid?

That is a good question.

Nope…here “we” go again. This time…we’re all racists if you aren’t a Brandonite…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I really like how she reads from her notebook when answering.

Professional!! and compliant!!!

1 Like

Better to make sure you are presenting correct information than wing it

RKPLJZEANFEMFANTLCP2KGGQG4

Well…at least Trump got the lib requirement of “female” part right. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

1 Like

The media is compliant for dems. We all know that.

1 Like