Trump Press Secretary to Fox Host: 'It Would Be So Nice’ if Trump Had ‘Compliant Media’

Nebraska…you’re out there? I’ve been missin u.

I think he is on a TO.

Can you post a “like” if you’re on a TO?

Depends on the severity of the TO.

But yes. Likes are still allowed.

Even more “brillant” is that Fox News states it clearly that they are mostly an “opinion” news network, unlike the liberal lying sacks of gutless MSM and Fox News has PLENTY of negative “opinion” of the current President and Administration. Of course you wouldn’t know that if you watch nothing but the Democrat swamp bottom of MSM.

I’ve never seen that statement. Could you post a link?

I assume they are angry that all the media isn’t as compliant as Fox, and even then Trump still wants them to purge the ones at Fox that don’t praise him sufficiently. He’s tweeted about Shep, Chris Wallace, Vetter and another person. He loves the opinion side, the side with the ratings. That’s how a real news network should be.

1 Like

Reality TV show thinking. Donald’s not interested in what’s accurate, he’s interested in what sells/what supplies him with validation.

2 Likes

Rachel…is that you? :sunglasses:

You can’t make this stuff up! This article is a classic example of the projection of liberals accusing others of what they are guilty of. :roll_eyes:

His quote was “it would nice if we had a complicit compliant media like the Democrats do but we don’t” is the absolute truth! 92% negative coverage even for positive things like the economy and jobs, is always biased against President Trump!

Mediaite can go pound sand! :angry:

No I’m Chris Matthews. Tingles everywhere.

1 Like

If the MSM was really fair then coverage of Donald Trump would be 50/50 negative and positive. This obviously isn’t the case. If Trump did even a fraction of the scandalous things that Obama did in office there would be calls for his head.

What link? Watch Fox News for a day or two, not only will you see a conga line of lying anti-Trump liberals to make you happy but you will see a conga line of squishy Republicans, conservatives and some Libertarians complain about the Tweets and that he shouldn’t egg on the press…yada-yada :roll_eyes:

The link to the Fox News statement you referred to.

The article included a video of his interview.

Where and when do they clearly state that?

It’s almost like they do the exact opposite and stand behind both their opinion and news shows…however they split them up.

Ahhh but the context of Hogan Gidley’s response.

He was opining about how nice it would be to have a complicit compliant media like the Democrats do. If you listen to the surrounding sentences, you would see that he was railing against the lopsided negative media coverage from major news organizations. It is within that context that he made his comment and you can’t simply leave out the “like the Democrats do” qualifier.

Can you please link to the statement where Fox news says that they are mostly an opinion network? I have never seen it and would like to verify that it exists

1 Like

Fairness does not imply 50/50. A fair evaluation of Trump’s actions would get a percentage far different than 50/50.

1 Like