Trump predicts he'll win Minnesota because of America-hating Anti-Semite Omar

Sounds about right :us:

Especially if they don’t find ballots in the trunk of Al Franken’s car or something

In 2016 I almost won Minnesota. In 2020, because of America hating anti-Semite Rep. Omar, & the fact that Minnesota is having its best economic year ever, I will win the State! “We are going to be a nightmare to the President,” she say. No, AOC Plus 3 are a Nightmare for America!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2019
1 Like

I’d laugh if that happened, but I saw weirder results in 2016. Thanks, Rust Belt. lol

1 Like

I mean…Minnesota is the only state that Reagan never won, so there’s that.

The sad thing is that Omar is going to fall into the trap of responding to the President’s nonsense.

If Trump seriously finds a way to win Minnesota , I will concede that all the 11th dimension chess/Art of the Deal people were right.

You can thank Bill Clinton for pushing NAFTA through Congress in 1993. You reap what you sow.

1 Like

He does know Omar only represents one district in the state, right?

Never mind - this is Trump. I’m not going to make the assumption that he does know…

Thank you for that. For some reason I had it in my head that it was Wisconsin that Reagan didn’t get.

The detail I’m most looking forward to, is whether Trump will win re-election with more votes than the first, or if he will win with less.

3 Likes

Nah, I thank the people who voted, and those who stayed home. :wink:

Trump is looking for a fight. He is lashing out wildly for anyone to rile his base up.

Who better than a black, Muslim woman?

1 Like

As someone from Michigan who didn’t vote for Clinton because of NAFTA twenty years prior: You’re welcome.

This ■■■■ is working…and I think he’s mostly going after Omar now because a) Omar is the most “different-looking” of all of them and b) Omar can’t seem to help herself. She will respond to this just like she responded with the stupid “Trump wants to deport all brown/black people” tweet.

Omar is getting played and is asking for more.

You can see what he’s saying though. Like her stench has permeated the state ? Basically he’s saying she’s bad for the Democratic party on more than just her district level; and he’s probably not wrong.

Thank you for your assistance in keeping her out. :slight_smile:

She should push out some policy tweets…or flirt around the edges of trump…dont directly address him but come close

Yeah…yeah…cuz those Trumpsters are deplorably racist while you…are a righteous soul…amirite? :sunglasses:

Yeah, when she responds to him in kind, she ends up looking just as immature as he is. That is true.

Some are.

We have racists walking openly and proudly among the evil Trump voters.

We have child predators walking openly and proudly among the libs.

So righteous. lol

No it is Omar and the Squad looking for a fight. Especially Omar who seems to hate Israel and America.