Trump Pays $2M fine in charity fraud: no one notices

How matter-of-fact of you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree. Now…has it ever been investigated by a non-partisan source?

It has been applied equally. Everyone has had an equal opportunity to be punished for their misdeeds. A system which only punishes guilty parties is a fair system.

Yeah…I know. Now tell that to Carter Page.

Carter Page was not convicted of charity fraud.

Such as ??? I’m sure only someone along the lines of Bill Barr would be non partisan enough for you.

Oh…great comeback.

He’s working that direction and the Steele dossier is leading the way.

3 years of a Trump presidency, 2 of which the Republicans controlled all major levers of government and… nothing LOL

But you keep waiting and hoping… any minute now you’ll REALLY get her this time! :joy:

It’s different because the Clinton Foundation has not been ruled to be a scam. The creepy youtube conspiracy videos you fill your head with are lying to you.

4 Likes

Trump family raised money for “charity” and used it for themselves. Out and out fraud. Theft.

Disgusting lack of morals and ethics in that whole family.

Hopefully Ivanka can work with her BFF Christopher Steele on this.

Hmmmm…I wonder why the donations have dried up? :thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

Pointy fingers “Look over there”!!

Must never stop any buck at Donald, amirite!

The herd always stampedes that way, never this way, moo moo moo.

Can you point me to any article saying Donald Trump was convicted of Fraud (you know, having broken a law, and was sentenced accordingly).

This was a CIVIL actaion against the foundation.

Hope you know the difference. There was NO conviction.

Hell no you’re not right. Trump has to fork out $2M. You must have forgot to “look over there”? :sunglasses:

It’s just a little thieving from charity, no biggie. Pay the fine and move on.

1 Like

Are there really any non-partisan investigators? Cynicism aside, who would you want/trust to lead an investigation into the matter? The GOP ran House Intelligence Committee was investigating the matter a few years ago but nothing came of it.

I’m glad he got caught and I want all who commit crimes to be caught. I also want the law to be applied equally to all?

If…the investigation was non-partisan and thorough and found her to be not guilty of any crime, I’d be satisfied but that’s never happened yet IMO.