Trump Pays $2M fine in charity fraud: no one notices

…not until “we” are all treated equally under the law my friend.

Fat donald and his mobster family literally committed a crime, is also paying for that crime, but Hillary?

They stand for Donald Trump, no matter what he does!

They believe that any woman who files an assault or abuse claim against a Republican is lying.

They believe that the ABA finding a person unqualified is not reason not to give that person a lifetime appointment in the federal courts.

They believe Vladimir Putin is more aligned to their interests than any Democrat.

That’s not charity fraud. That does not show funds not going to those in need. That is what Trump did.

BTW you probably don’t want to go down that path because Trump and his proprieties will blow those numbers away. We can start with the Saudis renting rooms. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/saudi-funded-lobbyist-paid-for-500-rooms-at-trumps-hotel-after-2016-election/2018/12/05/29603a64-f417-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html%3FoutputType=amp

1 Like

Fat donald has never been treated equally under the law. He’s been a criminal all his life. Italian monster connected since the 70’s and Russian mobster connected since the late 80’s.

You can’t imagine it because he’s not corrupt and dirty.

I suppose you don’t give a lot of money to charity because anyone who does would know donations follow acquaintanceships lines.

Can you document how any one donation influenced a policy decision, because if you can’t there is nothing here.

So lemme make sure I’ve got this right? Everything is up and up in your opinion and there’s nothing to see here? You do not see any grounds for a crime having been committed?

Isn’t that stealing?

I don’t see boogie men on every corner. The real crime was performed by the Trump charity. Which you are busy deflecting from.

The man you support for president cheated charities including those that support kids with cancer. Gross.

1 Like

“Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown”

Yeah that one again.

The State Department review of the Uranium One transaction was conducted two levels below the Secretary of State as a matter of policy. It did not require review by the Secretary and on one has produced a scrap of evidence that Hillary Clinton was involved in the deal.

The review was led by the Department of Commerce and State was one of 9 Departments, each of which approved the deal.

The the Clinton haters had invested one hundredth of one percent of the time they have spent trumpeting this phony “scandal” looking at what actually happened… but I suppose asking me to get their facts straight is to much to ask.

2 Likes

You should have stopped while you were 100% correct? :sunglasses:

Look at this maybe fraud thing and don’t pay attention to the real fraud Trump is doing is a popular game of our times.

Trump has to pay 2 million. = No big deal.
Clintons might have done bad things. = Big deal.

2 Likes

Do you still support the man who defrauded charities? Think he is ethical to be president?

Trump was charged, convicted and paid a fine. I’m ok with the law and how it works but I want it applied equally to all? Is that asking too much?

I like that Trump’s kids have to take mandatory training so they don’t do fraud again.

If this is all the punishment they get, my guess is they’ll do fraud again.

1 Like

It has been applied equally. There was evidence to convict Trump. There is not evidence to convict Clinton. Innocent until prove guilty.

1 Like