Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

No, you are falling.

There is no conspiracy that Hunter profited on his daddy’s coattails. That is a fact.

You’re doing it again. We are talking about the specific conspiracy that says something something something Hunter Biden something something something China something something something not the same as Trump.

FOCUS!

1 Like

Ahhh. There goes the assumptions.

Must be comforting, like nice warm blanket on a cold night, right?

Except for the FACT that I didn’t vote for him.

But I sure as hell will make sure I do so now given the alternatives.

Back at ya!

Okay, if you insist. So the alternatives were better in 2016, that’s why you didn’t vote for Trump?

Shall I recite ‘Ode to a Grecian Urn’?

1 Like

I will vote for him in 2020. He puts Americans first over politics.

I am focused. And it is entertaining!

Obviously. But who was a better alternative than Trump in 2016? I’m genuinely curious who you voted for.

Sure you are. You aren’t going to change your mind nor am I.

Who wins in the end? :rofl:

1 Like

I did not vote for Trump.

However, I will vote for him in 2020.

Well if he is in “cahoots” it certainly isn’t paying off for China is it?? :rofl:

They certainly didn’t want a new trade deal.

p.s. I love how the peanut gallery thinks they know more about business than a multibillion dollar businessman. :grinning:

1 Like

Who did you vote for? Or maybe you didn’t vote?

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but in 2020 I’m going to vote for whoever the Dems nominate.

been 4 years lock her up.

Hey, we are both safe and doing well right now, in the face of everything else going on. Have the time to play around here. So we both are winning I’d say. :smiley:

None of you business.

I will reiterate I will be voting for Trump in 2020.

Why keep it secret?

Everyone already knew that.

No it will be made in China.

Not much difference in my book. The Libertarians support things like abortion do they not?

I wouldn’t vote for them or a democrat.

Who in America is making 200 million mask a month.